Flip the Script on Women.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I have been reading on this site I have been through it all with women.

One of my actions that always work is doing what women do to men. No I am not a sissy and I don't act gayNo I am not a sissy and I don't act gay

When I met a girl I after brief convo we exchange phone numbers. I always say call me. Doing so puts the ball in there court. If they are really feeling you they will call simple as that.

There has been a few girls who say I don't call guys they call me. I normally say something like " Well I'll let those guys call you".

If she doesn't call no big deal girls come a dime a dozen.

On the first date some girls try to give me a kiss on the ladder point of the date. I'll back away a little and say I want to take it slow or I don't kiss on the first date.

Most women will say I respect you for that. Some will wonder if I am feeling them. That is what I want because women are always making us wonder.

I do other methods to confuse women and keep them guessing.

The only time I pull this "game". Is if I have too many women I am seeing or if I want to throw them in the LJBFZ.

Doing this works. They won't know how to take you but they will think your a cool and sweet guy. It makes you standout from the pack.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thought, but i'd have to dis-agree. Women are illogical as it is thats why they look for a man to straighten them out. As a man you have to take on the mans job. No games, no women BS, this is what women look for...

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say I agree with Socom.

That stuff, although it might work with a few girls here and there, is pretty much the opposite of what we've all learned in the DJB. I know we aren't supposed to live exactly by the DJB, because a true Don Juan has the element of improvisation. However, for those starting out, I would think that that's not the greatest advice to give.

Just my two cents.

-- Zero-

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Ginuwine. I do this type of stuff all the time. Women are naturally much better at this stuff then men and you can learn a lot from them.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the man. You drive the car (of relationship). Don't give her the wheel, that stupid blonde will get you in a car crash (and forget to take the gas pump out).

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget, she also doesn't know where she wants to drive to, will take the long way around since she's following someone else's directions, and let the engine burn up because she forgot (or refuses) to add oil. The only way I can see girls making the first call is if you made an outstanding first impression. Besides, I'm not going to wait around for a girl to call. I've got better things to do than waste a night waiting for some random chick off the street who might call me. When I throw the ball into her court, I make it clear that if she doesn't do something with it, I'm cutting my losses, taking my balls and going home :D

The Bad@ss with a heart of Gold