Flip-Flop Chick?

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll try to make this as thorough as possible, though I don't have much time to type. However, I can of course add detail later. I come here to ask this advice because I don't know anyone who is on my level with pulling chicks to ask this. Ok, so here I go: So there's a girl I've been on lately who's shown a lot of interest in me, introduced me to her fam, shows a great desire to hang with me (and we have), etc. etc. She's into me, definitely. (We met through a religious organization, so jumping straight to the sex wouldnt be advisable in this case, however, if I wanted to take it, I could. We've talked about it.). This hasn't been very long though. So, last night, out of nowhere, she says that she has been in an on/off relationship with some other guy and still is and she's trying to figure out what to do really. She was with him for two years, but they have been "on/off" since around the time her and I first met.

My question is how do i read this??? I immediately told her that she cant "have her cake and eat it too" and if she doesn't do what she has to do in order to make a real decision, I will have to do what I have to do (stop talking to her, be on other chicks with her knowing, etc.). But idk if she's genuinely confused or just looking for some attention or what. How do I read that and what should be my next move?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your next move should be based off of what YOU are looking for. Are you looking for a relationship, or just a casual f buddy?

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of this one in particular, under the circumstances of how we met, it was orginally a relationship. But I am in no way "in love" with her or anything at this point and have no obligations. Though im not in a "on/off" relationship with anyone, as she is, I'm still spinning my plates.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question. Reread the replay and answer what is it thag you want with her?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she isn't available right now for a relationship. Her emotional state is unhealthy.