flakey girl -

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talked to this girl today, invited her to drink something and had fun for 10 mins. Tried to DJ a church girl and it went pretty well. got her phone number this afternoon and texted her 3 hours later. She replies very slow and even ignored my last message.

She showed a LOT of interest when i saw her we had fun, i teased her and we had a great time, i felt she liked me. Tho she is flakey on text messaging..

not sure what to do, tho the dj tactics maybe too much for her since shes a church girl

CrispyG

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can show a reasonable amount of interest, and then still flake out. Happens all the time. She may be curious about you and nothing more. Or maybe she just likes the attention. Maybe it's both. Maybe she's texting five or six guys right now.

All you can do is be cool, don't worry too much about 'tactics', set up a date or something you're going to that she can tag along with. If she flakes on you once or twice, you move on. Don't waste your precious time.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are actually busy, and dont need their phone glued to their face - they just check it now and again.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Maybe she wanted to get you away from her.

Maybe she just wants your attention.

Maybe she needed an ego boost and already has a boyfriend.

This is why you always spin plates. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. A woman can fake interest very easily.