Flakey girl - low interest?

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, first of all, she's not my main target, there's no emotional investment, so no comments like "Ignore that b1tch", etc. I find her behavior very interesting/funny. We've been on a date about 1.5 moth ago. It went pretty well, I guess, she seemed interested, talkative, etc. However she was always busy whenever I asked her out later. Therefore, I asked her straightaway to tell me if she was not interested. She said that she was. The gal sometimes initiates conversations via texts, once event sent sth like "I was dreaming of you, lol", likes my photos, commented on one of them saying how good I look there.Yet, whenever I ask her out, she says she has other plans. Attention wh0re, huh? Your opinion, why girls acts like that!

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your opinion, why girls acts like that!

Because youve been friendzoned/beta orbiter

OK, first of all, she's not my main target, there's no emotional investment, so no comments like "Ignore that b1tch"

What the he11 does that have to do with anything pal? You dont need emotional investment to realize its still a bad "attention investment". Your energy is better spent elsewhere on new women....so ya "IGNORE THAT GIRL"

We've been on a date about 1.5 moth ago. It went pretty well, I guess, she seemed interested, talkative, etc

*Sigh* I might have to do a post on this.....too many posts lately where the guys thinks things are going well because the girl "talked to him" on their date(lol). Actions > Words. A good date has physical escalation not conversation escalation. Lovers kiss the girl....friends do not. Period.

However she was always busy whenever I asked her out later.

AKA her interest level is not high enough to deal with your presence....and you lowered it even further every time you ask her out and she denies you.

Therefore, I asked her straightaway to tell me if she was not interested.

Beta as fuk^ Never ask a girl if their interested...Don Juans KNOW(assume they are) whether they are or not.

The gal sometimes initiates conversations via texts, once event sent sth like "I was dreaming of you, lol", likes my photos, commented on one of them saying how good I look there

Well if she ignored you....you would never give her attention/text her back/etc. Shes doing it, to keep you in orbit making you think you got a shot when your not even within sniffing range....anddd its working isnt it?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, memorise every word of this ^^^

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything TheException said. Ignore that b1tch!!

You find her behavior interesting/funny? So you like getting shot down over and over again while she toys with you? She's keeping you around like a eunuch. That's cool with you?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Exception has this sh1t sewn up dude.

It's your testicles need to transmit semen that are fooling your brain into altering your perception of reality.

Similar thing happened to me recently, and the rule is, if she won't meet you, she isn't interested.

Your only hope is to ignore forever to protect yourself, of escalate sexually if you get any sort of a chance to prove your balls.

I would choose the latter because being told to f-off doesn't bother me.

You have a 0.0001% chance you will get out of beta orbit and lay pipe.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably joking to all her friends about how she still has you hooked even after rejecting all your requests for a date.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Partizan said:
She is probably joking to all her friends about how she still has you hooked even after rejecting all your requests for a date.
I'm not contacting her anymore, nor am I asking her out again. After the date I asked her.. 2 times, I guess. I don't mind, however, talking to her if she contacts me via facebook or phone since I'm dating another woman right now. It's just interesting how ficle some gals are :)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Flakey girl= no interest?

No sh*t Sherlock. And of course an uninterested girl will say that because she loves the attention you give her and she can keep on teasing you to feed her ego.

Judge by actions, not words. Do you really think she's interested with text convos yet claims she's busy when you want a date? Fat chance OP. Your princess is in another castle but you still think you got a chance.

You are an orbiter. You're in the friendzone. Not fun is it?

Drop her ass. The quicker the better. And spin more plates. That's my ruling.

Case closed. Leave the courtroom.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they start to get the feeling that YOU think they are sitting around waiting for you to call them or text them ...they will take it offensively as in "who does this guy think he is" and blow you off. (even if they like you)

something so many guys seem to forget- CHICKS ARE JUST AS CONCERNED WITH NOT LOOKING DESPERATE AS WE ARE!

I agree with the mod above me your **** out of luck with this one, Im just saying for OTHER guys who get their hopes down after a chick blows them off once or twice....jit is no reason to give up...leave it alone for a bit, ask her out again in a few weeks.