Flaked on again by HB8. Story of my life lol

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
So I was at da club where I met this cute HB8. She was roaming around the dancefloor and I said hi to her and we danced. We ended up making out that night and she took down my number and I told her to text me.

She texted me the same night, and I called her up and said I would be going a roadtrip the next day but I would see her in a few days when I got back we would go to dinner.

Fast forward to yesterday I texted her asking if she would be available tomorrow and she said Yes, and she said Is it OK if I bring my friend and her BF? It will be like a double date. I said sure NP.

Fast forward to today, I texted her asking what time she would like to hang out. She texts me back saying she just started her new job and she would be busy all week. This is BS since I know her job ends already and she would be free at night so why would she be busy?

She suggests that we go out on the weekend.

How do get past this flake?
We had an incredible makeout.

Mass

Don Juan
Reaction score
my prediction is she's maybe nervous or is unsure about something, which is why she brought a double date to tag team. She probably flaked because the tag team didn't wanna come a long that night.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As someone here once said (and I sadly have verified) "Group dates = fast track to friend zone".

But at least you made out. Better than nothing.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never put too much stock in a girl you met in a club and made out with, esp when she was probably drunk.

Secondly what happen to the mystery bro? You basically laid out a Excel spreadsheet with step by step instructions for exactly what you were doing and when you were going to call her. And while it cool to be up front, early on that kills the excitement if she was in fact into you.

Next time you number close/kiss close whatever in a club don't be so predictable on when you call her to set up a date.

If that strategy fails you as well next time, then your issue is deeper, where something your doing is causing the girl to disqualify you for some reason.

PIMP

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Never put too much stock in a girl you met in a club and made out with, esp when she was probably drunk.
PIMP
Words of wisdom. Don't take it personally. Most girls aren't looking for anymore than a single night of fun. I can't blame them because neither am I most of the time.

I've always had the most success getting multiple hookups with girls that are somehow related to my social circle like friends of friends or friends of buddy's girlfriends etc. This way these girls have some background information about you and don't view you as a total stranger which feels safer to them.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you try to take her home that night? That's always a winning idea.

If not, I would have got her to meet up with you at a bar or club or wherever on a different night, and try to pull her home from there. Can't be scaring her into ish like dinner, she doesn't even know you!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Did you try to take her home that night? That's always a winning idea.

If not, I would have got her to meet up with you at a bar or club or wherever on a different night, and try to pull her home from there. Can't be scaring her into ish like dinner, she doesn't even know you!
She ran off after we made out because she had to find her friend.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Shes asking me for my facebook now.
This is to see if you're some super stud. Don't give it to her. Just agree to 5 or 6 PM Saturday to meet her somewhere for a mini-date. Tell her that you'd only like to spend about 30 mins to an hour to catch up cause you have to go somewhere else around 8, and really do have a better girl to go to around 8 and leave her as5 sitting there no matter how good you're "hitting it off" and she wants you to touch her and sh!t maybe fvck her later on. Just don't. Go for the other plate later no matter what. With the other plate, do the same, I can only stay for a few minutes. Then your main one you meet at 9 or 10 PM. This is the one you FVCK.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single night hookups? if you know how to have sex and give it to them right there will never be one night stands if you dont want them to be.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This! And please don't give her your facebook. Why would your reward someone that flaked on you by letting them add you on facebook?

Also never agree to a group date unless you are official. You're not out to make friends with her friends you're out to be her lover. Once that's taken care of then you can meet her obnoxious friends. Read the third link in my signature it covers this.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
She suggests that we go out on the weekend.

How do get past this flake?
We had an incredible makeout.
eh? this isn't flaking she just wants to change which day it is

why are you so hung up on it being tomorrow instead of weekend? isnt weekend better?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me like she has whats called buyer's remorse. its kind of like the anti-slut defense. when girls get drunk in the club, they give their phone # out 10 times and make out with random dudes. it happens all the time. they wake up the next morning and talk to their friends about last night. they say things like omg i totally made out with that random guy, i'm such a slut. he wasnt even that cute! then her friends bust her balls about it, blah, blah, blah. her responding to the inital text, is probably her just being polite. she offered the double date in hopes you would reject the idea. since you didnt she flaked on you. she says lets hang out on the weekends cause she's going to the clubs anyway to flirt with other dudes, and if you show up its cool. dont take it personally, it happens all the time. learn to build more attraction in clubs, and being able to read true IOI's. this will reduce the number of flakes.

Amw406

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a semi-unrelated note. The title of this thread shows me a bigger problem. You have to go in thinking I can have any chick in the room. Just saying, might be something to work on.