Flaked but sounds interested. What do you do?

t510

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
I met a girl and she committed to going out Saturday. It was supposed to be at 9. I texted her at 7 and again at 8 and she didn't respond so I left. She texted back at 9:15 saying her thing ran late and to text her now but I told her I already left. She asked to get together today. I didn't commit.
So today I wrote her in the afternoon and she wrote back after work saying she was so tired and had to pick her friend up at the airport.
I said ok, that's fine. Hopefully we can get together another time. She wrote back late saying She's sorry she had to sleep...

Should I ask her out again. She didn't even mention rescheduling... Too bad.
Any advice?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. You've been here 2 years and you're clueless.

I'm sorry dude, but c'mon. Where is your common sense?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few girls do this to me actually, i asked once they made up an excuse. I ask again in 1-2 weeks later and i get the same answer. I then deleted their number(s) and moved on. That behavior is beneath me and should be beneath you too.

Go Ghost and talk to other girls.

t510

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there zero point zero chance of getting a date with this girl?

TheRosyCrucifixion

Reaction score
I think there's a point where you need to have some self-respect man. If she really wants to meet and **** she's gonna be more receptive. One thing I've learned from all these sites and then putting it into work is that I was caring waaaay too much about these girls thinkin one would never come again.

you gotta instill in your mind that she doesn't matter, cuz another one will always come, they will.

I don't wanna sound like some preachy ******* cuz I don't know ****, but part of my beginning success i've noticed came from a different mentality. I can ride the metro alone, all serene with a ****ing smile on my face. Send a stupid text to one of these floosies, and see if anything happens. ****, some of the fun is seeing the reactions and ****. Once I stopped caring I started making progress.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
would you flake on a girl you're interested in? flaky behaviour and interest are antonyms

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
By default, her lack of an answer is her ANSWER.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how often I've read threads on here about flakes and it's because the chick has to pick someone up from the airport.
Is it the universal female "catch all" excuse?
Fvck this bytch. She lost her chance with you and will have to work extra hard to win you over. Go ghost.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, One-itis is usually about one-upmanship, saving face, getting your own back, trying to claw back some dignity you once used to have.

Some you win, some you lose. This one is a lost cause. Let it go, before you do your dignity any more harm.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Danger and Greasy Pig.

She is both full of sh!t and not very interested. You, on the other hand, are WAY TOO INTERESTED. What has this b!tch done to make your interest so high besides looking good? She sure as hell isn't treating you like you're even remotely important. :crackup:

REMEMBER --> The minute you care more than the girl is the minute you lose the game.

I can't stress that enough. The woman MUST care more. So you need to either raise your value as Danger pointed out OR find a way to stop giving a sh!t. :up: