Flake? Uh homey don't play dat.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I've been seeing, flakes on me last night. We had plans to hang out. She calls me and says she got called in to work, no big deal, she's going to get out at 7pm (this was at 10am). She says she'd give me a call at 7. I call her at 7:40. She says her boss invited her out for dinner. The irritating thing was that I had to call her to find this out. Now I have 3 other girls interested, so it really means nothing to me (except for the lack of respect shown). When she asked me last night if I was ok with it, I said yea (with sincerity). But I have a feeling I am going to be rather busy the next time she calls asking to hang out. Thoughts and opinions are welcome.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess a lot of ppl will say, "next her", but whats the point? I wouldn't bother trying to meet her again cos she might flake, but you can invite her to your house on a night where you would be otherwise doing nothing, its worth a shot.

I think a lot of guys think that have demonstrated higher value than the girl when they next her...this may be right, but they also didn't get laid :D, which was the whole point in the first place.

Last edited:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You had a date planned after 7pm.
She says boss invited her out to dinner.

Of course, she has to be so interested to blow you off for her boss..

Good call. :)

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with L777. I think the concensus here is to next someone if they flake but I learned not to get bent out of shape about it. Continue to tease, flirt, play hot/cold through texts or phone or whatever and see how she reacts and just play off it. Once you learn to not take things personal and realize its just a game then things get at least a little, easier.. more often than not you'll see interest rise again if played right.. and if not who cares just have fun with it. Don't be so strict with rules and what not

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually the guy saying "don't next too soon."

But I'd NEXT over that.

**** that! She goes out with someone else and doesn't call? I'd definately tell her that **** don't fly.

JJ

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, even though the sex is great. I am not really interested in being second fiddle. She is going to have to work for dates now. And she's been bumped down some rungs, she did have top billing for a few weeks. Oh well.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would of been okay in my book if she would of called you and told you the situation (if you guys don't plan on getting married anytime soon, she should still be placing work and money above you... boss=money). It would of not been okay if she called you and told you, "I'm sorry I gotta miss out on hanging out tonight because Craig called me and asked me to go play air hockey."

Either way it was disrespectful and you should give her a taste of her medicine. Tell her you gotta hang out with one of your ex's or perhaps a friend she absolutely hates the night you're supposed to do something.

stumped

Banned
Reaction score
Demote her to FB status and f^k with her when your bored..

dipset

Banned
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
So this girl I've been seeing, flakes on me last night. We had plans to hang out. She calls me and says she got called in to work, no big deal, she's going to get out at 7pm (this was at 10am). She says she'd give me a call at 7. I call her at 7:40. She says her boss invited her out for dinner. The irritating thing was that I had to call her to find this out. Now I have 3 other girls interested, so it really means nothing to me (except for the lack of respect shown). When she asked me last night if I was ok with it, I said yea (with sincerity). But I have a feeling I am going to be rather busy the next time she calls asking to hang out. Thoughts and opinions are welcome.
How about you sit on a **** and bounce on it? It's not unusual for you now is it?

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
dipset said:
How about you sit on a **** and bounce on it? It's not unusual for you now is it?
Care bear count down! 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - STARE!!!!! :rockon: