flake today: these b-itches have no manners

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
today she changed her whatsapp status to:

"some ppl should realise destinity do not always give second chances..."

see? she's more than likely still hung up on someone.
Jeez, it seems nowadays almost all girls are 'seing' someone, one way or another. Even if they say they're single, it means they are seing a fwb, an ex bf, a guy they just met, or several of them...

Reaction score
pyros said:
today she changed her whatsapp status to:

"some ppl should realise destinity do not always give second chances..."

see? she's more than likely still hung up on someone.
Jeez, it seems nowadays almost all girls are 'seing' someone, one way or another. Even if they say they're single, it means they are seing a fwb, an ex bf, a guy they just met, or several of them...
Or that they have an actual BF but are in the market.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros You have taken 3 weeks to work something out that i told you would happen when you first started posting about this girl

1) Shes a waitress , she has a ridiculously high amount of contact with males in an environment that is a dating cliché ( I.E can i get you anything else ? yea your number?) catch my drift
2) Your game sounds ridiculously self-defeatist , angry and pressurised if i was a woman i would not want to spend time with you
3) The game IS NOT linear .....just because some jackass says that if you act like xyz its going to attract women to you dosent mean its going to attract ALL women
4) Why are you SOOOO p1ssed shes cancelled jesus Christ man.......... ok its rude and deflating but you aint the only guy to have ever had a chick cancel on him lmao theres millions of women out there chill out
5) That response you sent her “no ciao” i can hear the frustration in you from here

You have much to learn about attracting women pyros step back for a while and analyse yourself , women are not going to stop being women just because you do not like it

Learn how to work them and reap the rewards its simple

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
pyros You have taken 3 weeks to work something out that i told you would happen when you first started posting about this girl

1) Shes a waitress , she has a ridiculously high amount of contact with males in an environment that is a dating cliché ( I.E can i get you anything else ? yea your number?) catch my drift
2) Your game sounds ridiculously self-defeatist , angry and pressurised if i was a woman i would not want to spend time with you
3) The game IS NOT linear .....just because some jackass says that if you act like xyz its going to attract women to you dosent mean its going to attract ALL women
4) Why are you SOOOO p1ssed shes cancelled jesus Christ man.......... ok its rude and deflating but you aint the only guy to have ever had a chick cancel on him lmao theres millions of women out there chill out
5) That response you sent her “no ciao” i can hear the frustration in you from here

You have much to learn about attracting women pyros step back for a while and analyse yourself , women are not going to stop being women just because you do not like it

Learn how to work them and reap the rewards its simple
This chick had a very good time with me in all three occassions, but it seems it doesnt matter a sh-it cause she has her A guy in sight.

SHE DID NOT CANCEL, SHE JUST 'FORGOT' OUR DATE, and let me know 30 mins before our date just because I texted her. Had not I texted her I would have driven there for nothing.
If she had cancelled it by text or something, I would not be that pissed, and I would not think she's a selfish ho without manners.

If a girl says she's "forgotten" our date, tells me she's gonna have a drink with a friend when she was suposed to meet me and offers me a lame halfassed counter-offer of course I get pissed. Besides, I dont even want to hide I am mad because it is totally normal, and she has shown no manners whatsoever.

I replied just that "nope, ciao" but I would have liked to reply: "are you kidding? go fvck yourself cutie".

See this, I took her number, I made her laugh, she had a good time with me everytime etc, I picked her up, drove her home...and she flakes in such a rude way as a reward.

If she is seing a guy on and off but she decides to make out and go out with another guy in the meantime with no intentions of getting further (which is the case), she's a manipulative, selfish person.

If in this situation you dont get pissed...hey good for you!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly what your so frustrated at pyros is merely the real dating world ,built from generation upon generation of weak men

your digesting the red pill and your seeing stuff you don’t want too , your being unplugged from la-la land and its a shock to the system but its good because when you finally meet a chick who has some real quality about her you will be able to recognise it

i can spot game players , ice queens and drama queens from a hundred miles away why !?! because ive dealt with so many of them

do i get hurt by women being rude or “forgetting” dates with me , lol of course not if i did i wouldn’t get anything done if i did

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and their manners eh.

I set up a date last Thursday. High interest to begin. Said she was looking forward to it. Wednesday night, I get this - 'Hey, I'm not meeting you now. I've met someone else. So so sorry'.

My reply. 'Yeah cool. No drama's'.

Friday morning. 'Hey that didn't turn out well last night. Would you like to meet up?'

Shlt test or not. She can jog on. I never replied, and still she texted. 'Your really cute.' This is a girl in her thirties.

I could of turned it round but I just can't be bothered to play their silly games.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenburger said:

I set up a date last Thursday. High interest to begin. Said she was looking forward to it. Wednesday night, I get this - 'Hey, I'm not meeting you now. I've met someone else. So so sorry'.

Friday morning. 'Hey that didn't turn out well last night. Would you like to meet up?'

Shlt test or not. She can jog on. I never replied, and still she texted. 'Your really cute.' This is a girl in her thirties.

I could of turned it round but I just can't be bothered to play their silly games.
right move there, screw her

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenburger said:
What a headcase :crackup: I wouldn't next her though, I have a thing for overly blunt chicks, referring to her "'Hey, I'm not meeting you now. I've met someone else. So so sorry'." message.

BatJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenburger said:

"Sorry, my penis has a date with my hand tonight."

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to be mindlessly ****y and unaffected, which have their place. It's another to buy into the whole "it's all the women's fault" mantra that keeps being chanted all too often around these forums.

As a DJ i think it's imperative to get away from this external locus of control that is the beta mindset, and learn to accept the fact that maybe your game wasn't tight and that you're blaming your mistakes on her and the fact that she's a women.

It's much more productive to say "okay, so she flaked. No big deal. Now let's evaluate the game I ran on her and use it to improve so that next time there will be no flaking."

Realistically there are ALWAYS going to be flakes. These days women are more skittish that a school of minnows in a pond. At the slightest sign they're gone and gone for good, often for arbitrary reasons that make no sense to men.

At times this forum and community grows uncomfortably close to blind misogyny. It's okay to be cynical and not trust women, but in the long term, if you don't love women and see them all as slvts and cvnts and liars with no redeeming qualities, you will fail. Women can tell when you're just pushing for sex constantly and you're only meeting up with them to provide logistics conducive to having sex.

I'm not hating on ya, just giving my two cents. All i'm saying is be open to the fact that maybe you fvcked it up and didn't even realize. It could be something as simple as coming on too strongly. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. It could mean that you have plenty of options and if she's not looking for what you're looking for then you dont have time or energy to waste waiting around for her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She nexted you first because you didn't bang her. She knew you wanted to get physical, and she didn't.

You finally realized your princess was in another castle, and she's glad you took the hint. She loves when you chase her.

She wouldn't forget a date with her fave celebrity, and you wouldn't either.

It's good you moved on, but you lost. All you did was show you're not going to be her orbiter. When a guy drops a girl he didn't bang, the girl isn't going to suddenly see him as alpha. He's just not playing the beta role that she wants him for.

For men, sex equals winning.
For women, attention and desire equals winning.

Case closed.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree pyros might have some fault on these dates, (who knows), these aren't high quality women to begin with and it's for the better he won't have to deal with them.

It's not a matter of winning or losing, I think that's the wrong mindset. Relationships have a beginning point and usually have an end point, the ones that aren't meant to go on for long, won't. He should go for girls that appreciate/like him.

If he had his own place and could bang them, different story. Living with your parents is a turn off to women once you reach your mid 20s.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i once dealt with a girl who just got out of a 6 year relationship and kept flaking on me.

i just kept spinning plates and not taking her serious. we eventually dated for a year and a half

it's like, people on this forum can't entertain two diferent thoughts at the same time. just becuase she is hung up on another guy possibly desnt' mean she doesn't like you. Give the girl a ****ing reason to want you over him. Stop being pissy because she had a life before she met you.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
See this, I took her number, I made her laugh, she had a good time with me everytime etc,
They are irrelevant. She should grab your c0cka and ask you to take her home. Anything else is just teasing attention hoeing.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
She nexted you first because you didn't bang her. She knew you wanted to get physical, and she didn't.

You finally realized your princess was in another castle, and she's glad you took the hint. She loves when you chase her.
^This

I used to be just like that, falling into their little tricks. if you notice right away she is just a b1tch why should i waste my time and money on her.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl texted me today, 5 days after 'forgetting' our last date...

If I ever meet up with her again it would be just because I dont have any other plates at the moment, jeezz...

Reaction score
pyros said:
so this girl texted me today, 5 days after 'forgetting' our last date...

If I ever meet up with her again it would be just because I dont have any other plates at the moment, jeezz...
You can meet up with her for a movie night or similar. It won't be a date where you spend cash. Your going into her residence or vice versa.

If she doesn't want to give it up you gotta lower her on the totem pole.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
This chick had a very good time with me in all three occassions, but it seems it doesnt matter a sh-it cause she has her A guy in sight.

SHE DID NOT CANCEL, SHE JUST 'FORGOT' OUR DATE, and let me know 30 mins before our date just because I texted her. Had not I texted her I would have driven there for nothing.
If she had cancelled it by text or something, I would not be that pissed, and I would not think she's a selfish ho without manners.

If a girl says she's "forgotten" our date, tells me she's gonna have a drink with a friend when she was suposed to meet me and offers me a lame halfassed counter-offer of course I get pissed. Besides, I dont even want to hide I am mad because it is totally normal, and she has shown no manners whatsoever.

I replied just that "nope, ciao" but I would have liked to reply: "are you kidding? go fvck yourself cutie".

See this, I took her number, I made her laugh, she had a good time with me everytime etc, I picked her up, drove her home...and she flakes in such a rude way as a reward.

If she is seing a guy on and off but she decides to make out and go out with another guy in the meantime with no intentions of getting further (which is the case), she's a manipulative, selfish person.

If in this situation you dont get pissed...hey good for you!

She forgot the date because she forgot about you...no woman who is interested in a guy will "forget" a date with him.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stupid crazy woman texted me a few days ago, asked me how I was etc, and ended up saying sorry for 'forgetting' our date etc. I was cordial but short in my answers. She told me she found another job etc, blah blah.

Next night I bumped into her in a club, we talked for 3mins or less but I was leaving so that was it.

Next day I text her, she replies, I ask her out for dinner, she ignores my text, and that's all.

Again she doesnt even have the manners to reply saying she's busy or something, she just ignores me.

Silly wh-ore...this is strike 2. Sayonara.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
This stupid crazy woman texted me a few days ago, asked me how I was etc, and ended up saying sorry for 'forgetting' our date etc. I was cordial but short in my answers. She told me she found another job etc, blah blah.

Next night I bumped into her in a club, we talked for 3mins or less but I was leaving so that was it.

Next day I text her, she replies, I ask her out for dinner, she ignores my text, and that's all.

Again she doesnt even have the manners to reply saying she's busy or something, she just ignores me.

Silly wh-ore...this is strike 2. Sayonara.
should have waited for her to text you again after seeing her at the club