Fitness journal

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job, keep charging!

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
couple of 45 minute road runs this weekend. Am going to up my boxing to four days a week now.

I should be running another 2 mile try out race for boxing soon and think I should be able to crush the 14 minute time requirement for making the team

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ran a 15 minute 2 mile with a lot of gas in the tank plus some asorted sprints. i have the running trial for boxing on monday and have to beat 14 minutes which i think is very doable

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
not an ideal result on the fitness test for boxing. I ran a 15:10 but ended up puking on the last lap which probably added a good 20 to 30 seconds on my time, would not have made the 14 mark anyway. I think it was my nerves, looks like I'll just have to train harder :up:

The good news is I can do about 77 push ups in a row now and 70 sit ups which are over the club minimum. I think I just need to start running more. It has been tapering off to about twice a week and it needs to be more like 4 times a week if I want to start improving more.

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
keeping running frequently (times getting better) and boxing, ive also started up with brazilian jiu jitsu which has been a lot of fun.

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
have been doing more jiu jitsu lately but with a rib injury have started up a more serious running program. just ran a 23:30 yesterday still with some wind in the sails at the end

also my weight is down to 172ish, looking way more cut up

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
my running times are getting better and I am running ~20 miles a week now. I was having trouble with shin splints but that seems to be behind me.

one other set back was i broke my hand with BJJ, will be back on the mats and lifting in about a month, just cleared by the doctor.