Fit guys with fat women

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but I wouldn't say this mindset is uncommon. I know a lot more lazy good-looking guys who settle for 4s and 5s than ones who go for 7s 8s and 9s.
You could kind of put me in that category, and I don't want to be in it. Though my recent girl is/was a normal Swedish girl, before that, two whales. And before that, a lot more trash. I approach and hit on "hot" non-fat girls, and no longer approach fat girls, but I don't know why I don't bag them. Perhaps it's a subtle self-esteem thing.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some buff/ripped friends that only date women like this

These women were considered fat 20 years ago, now they are considered thick, depending on whom you ask. But yeah I noticed buff/jack guys date these girls

I know a guy I use to lift with this guy was buff/ripped and he would date flat out landwhales he even said that was his preference I think honestly he was lying to himself and was insecure and had some confident issues with women I mean he appeared confident when talking about lifting and life things. Seemed like a good guy but something always was off about him. Just could never place my finger on it (no diddy) I know some buff/ripped guys that will smash anything, they might smash a fattie but in public you will see them with a dime etc.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, 3 types of guys like this:

Good looking but not that bright so don’t earn well and a fairly well off career woman who he kind of clings to as he hasn’t got the smarts

those who like fatties

those who lack self esteem

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 21, I remember a guy around my age giving a double take when I was holding hands with a fat 35 year old woman (like he was thinking "What the hell do you see in her?")

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's what a fella digs, she's 18 or older, and everything is consensual, hurray for then both!!! There's very little to be gained by engaging in quack psychoanalysis over such things
No one actually "digs" fat chicks, just like no one works at Burger King because they think it's a rewarding career.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These women were considered fat 20 years ago, now they are considered thick, depending on whom you ask. But yeah I noticed buff/jack guys date these girls
Those women are not "thick". They are deformed. It's not normal to have a rear end that's bigger than all of your other body parts combined.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those women are not "thick". They are deformed. It's not normal to have a rear end that's bigger than all of your other body parts combined.
I would bang all three of them. They are not fat.

I am one of the few that will admit to actually liking fat girls. I have never been in a relationship with one. Never will. But I have banged fat girls for recreation and enjoyed it. They must be Jill Scott fat though, not Lizzo fat.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you see a connection here? Feel free to elaborate.

Lifting could be a compensation for other things, but it also builds value (as well as the known health benefits).
I was inferring to the people who start going to the gym in general, usually after a break up. Then, after 6 months when they start seeing the gym’s health benefits, they get into a relationship at the first sign of validation from a woman. Such women often come in with red flags or they are in a lower attractive tier. Eventually, these guys leave the gym, end up in a ****ty relationship, tinder and repeat.

I might be reaching but I think it happens quite often, especially with men that don’t make working out part of their lifestyle.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
they can seem attractive in some clothes... however, when they take them off and the fat starts bouncing and sweating.. lol, can't help but cringe, let alone get a boner.
In your brain it screams "unhealthy" which simply = unattractive

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not my cup of tea, but some guys legit like them. Anyone denying this is just being solipsistic.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know a guy I use to lift with this guy was buff/ripped and he would date flat out landwhales he even said that was his preference I think honestly he was lying to himself and was insecure and had some confident issues with women I mean he appeared confident when talking about lifting and life things. Seemed like a good guy but something always was off about him. Just could never place my finger on it (no diddy) I know some buff/ripped guys that will smash anything, they might smash a fattie but in public you will see them with a dime etc.
Nahhh

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All three are fat. The hack is that these women are more willing to put out since they don’t have any options. The land whales are so happy to have a man that they will give him whatever he wants. The guys don’t mind until their buddies shame them for dating a cow.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
No one actually "digs" fat chicks...
Your basing this on what evidence exactly? When there are folks among us who enjoy copulation with farm animals and corpses, some men enjoying fat women is hardly far fetched

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the BBL's that have been on the rise for the past decade are not normal, however I have seen a lot of women in the gym now who have bigger butts on average yet still have toned stomachs etc. I see a lot of girls hitting the gym, heck I got a date withg a 23 year old she is not fat, big boobs, IRON board flat stomach and nice medium-szied toned a$$ (not as big as these women tho), to find that type 20 years ago would have been hard. A lot of women hitting the gym now and the ones that ain't are getting BBL's Blame Kim Kardishian for making this body type popular IMO

I would bang all three of them. They are not fat.

I am one of the few that will admit to actually liking fat girls. I have never been in a relationship with one. Never will. But I have banged fat girls for recreation and enjoyed it. They must be Jill Scott fat though, not Lizzo fat.
I agree with you I don't consider the 3 women fat at all, IMO that body type in the pics is great for smashing as they have the best box in my experince, however if the women get one kid or don't watch their diet they can blow up really quick. Jill Scott is fat lmfao so she is not in the conversation for me to be honest

All three are fat. The hack is that these women are more willing to put out since they don’t have any options. The land whales are so happy to have a man that they will give him whatever he wants. The guys don’t mind until their buddies shame them for dating a cow.
I agree that fat/thick women tend to put out quicker if they like you but I disagree to say those 3 women don't have options is delusional. I have been all over the country. I see these types of women with buff/jacked/ripped etc guys all the time. Heck In Miami I saw guys with 6 pack abs chasing after landwhales that were worse than those women pictured I'm talking like legit jelly roll fat. Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardishain made ther "thick booty" body type look popular, however in JLO's defense she was/is a petite woman with a nice bubble, her a$$ by todays standards actually would be considered small

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone else pointed out on a different thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ng-moves-in-person.282277/page-3#post-3119698 your looks are the least of your obstacles. You recently mentioned being on a MGTOW forum... Like most MGTOWs and MGTOW-lites, the woe-is-me disposition you all have adopted is what makes you unappealing company not just to women, but to most people more generally
You are what you eat.

No matter how difficult shyte is, NEVER give up the grind. Feck cares about what people who you'll never see( again) think about you.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
No matter how difficult shyte is, NEVER give up the grind
The Hippies of The 60s gave "giving up the grind" a whirl back in The 1960s, and most of them realized just how infantile such fantasies were by The 70s, then went on to become yuppies. MGTOW is no less unsatisfactory for most men

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Hippies of The 60s gave "giving up the grind" a whirl back in The 1960s, and most of them realized just how infantile such fantasies were by The 70s, then went on to become yuppies. MGTOW is no less unsatisfactory for most men
The irony is that if (you, I,men in general) had a healthy mindset, that "going your own way" will attract women like honey attracts bees.

Now men go there own way but only after the permission from other,strange men.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The irony is that if (you, I,men in general) had a healthy mindset, that "going your own way" will attract women like honey attracts bees.

Now men go there own way but only after the permission from other,strange men.
For a bunch of folks who are "going their own way", MGTOWs are all traveling in a very similar direction. Same way The Hippies railed against uniformity while all looking, speaking, and thinking in a fashion that was remarkably uniform