Fit guys with fat women

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought this was a thing, but men would openly deny and claim they are fvcking models. Now, I am starting to see these men openly be proud of it. What gives and thoughts?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
If that's what a fella digs, she's 18 or older, and everything is consensual, hurray for then both!!! There's very little to be gained by engaging in quack psychoanalysis over such things

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These people either like fixer-uppers or want to get of the “it’s not your girl it’s only your turn” train. Others people might want an American citizenship, money, a job, etc. Some have no standards or low self-steem, hence the reason why they stay at the gym.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a friend like this.

He's Pakistani but doesn't look or act like it - AKA he's very Americanized and normal and just looks like a really tan dude.

He's probably about 5'10", in decent shape, dresses very well, and is generally funny and well-liked.

I have only ever seen him go for absolute whales, even when some very hot women have shown interest in him. Assuming he's not closeted gay or something, my estimation is that he's self-limited by his confidence for whatever reason. Maybe he doesn't think he deserves better because he's a minority, or maybe he's afraid enough of rejection that he's content with what he can get easily.

I don't know, but I wouldn't say this mindset is uncommon. I know a lot more lazy good-looking guys who settle for 4s and 5s than ones who go for 7s 8s and 9s.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with some fatties (despite the fact I'm thin).

Being on the spectrum, I have to take what I can get. Your looks rating (on a 1 to 10 scale) gets bumped down a few points if you're on the spectrum. So even though I'm a 7, the broads treat me like I'm a 4.

In some cases, being on the spectrum even gets you viewed as a 1.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory: fat fetishists are no longer ashamed because fetishes in general have become more socially acceptable in our sex-positive hedonistic culture.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought this was a thing, but men would openly deny and claim they are fvcking models. Now, I am starting to see these men openly be proud of it. What gives and thoughts?
ask baronofhair and thomas_aquinas, they both have a preference for girls with fat @sses.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask baronofhair and thomas_aquinas, they both have a preference for girls with fat @sses.
There's a difference between fat woman and fat booty.

Not every woman with a fat booty is fat.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
These people either like fixer-uppers or want to get of the “it’s not your girl it’s only your turn” train. Others people might want an American citizenship, money, a job, etc. Some have no standards or low self-steem, hence the reason why they stay at the gym.
You can't ever get off that train, that's delusional in their mind.

And definitely not worth disrespecting yourself in that manner to find out.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of booty size, I've noticed an interesting pattern.

Even though it ultimately boils down to individual preference, the general consensus on booty varies depending on location.

In the place I was raised (small town, northern state), calling a girl's booty big was seen as an insult.

Yet where I currently live (big city in a state that borders Mexico), telling a girl her booty is big is viewed as a compliment.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take in to account how delusional women can be when rating themselves ( where whales say they are ten's).

Such a woman will make clear from the start that she is "not this or that " and that she expects this or that , basically slowly making such a man go a little deeper into the abyss while he hardly notices this himself. Until he lobes together with her.

Such a woman basically sell herself in a great way. Never forget that woman are all about selling themselves. A woman who is a 5 selling herself as an 8 is actually doing a great job.

For a man looks are far from the only thing he'll need. A woman who seemingly understands him, takes care of him ect are equally important and will make up for her lesser looks.

Just ask a man what was better: the superficial 9 who cheated on him ,or the 6 who treated him like a king.

I've been with some fatties (despite the fact I'm thin).

Being on the spectrum, I have to take what I can get. Your looks rating (on a 1 to 10 scale) gets bumped down a few points if you're on the spectrum. So even though I'm a 7, the broads treat me like I'm a 4.

In some cases, being on the spectrum even gets you viewed as a 1.
Combine that with this.

Salute for this post because it's honest AF. I'd say it's worthy of a thread of its own. I always say that a man can easily be a 7/8 , but without the proper frame of mind he will reduce his own smv to a 3/4.

And we teach people how to treat us..

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take in to account how delusional women can be when rating themselves ( where whales say they are ten's).

Such a woman will make clear from the start that she is "not this or that " and that she expects this or that , basically slowly making such a man go a little deeper into the abyss while he hardly notices this himself. Until he lobes together with her.

Such a woman basically sell herself in a great way. Never forget that woman are all about selling themselves. A woman who is a 5 selling herself as an 8 is actually doing a great job.

For a man looks are far from the only thing he'll need. A woman who seemingly understands him, takes care of him ect are equally important and will make up for her lesser looks.

Just ask a man what was better: the superficial 9 who cheated on him ,or the 6 who treated him like a king.

Combine that with this.

Salute for this post because it's honest AF. I'd say it's worthy of a thread of its own. I always say that a man can easily be a 7/8 , but without the proper frame of mind he will reduce his own smv to a 3/4.

And we teach people how to treat us..
In high school, I remember a 200 pound ugly girl from my school rated me a 1 (There was a facebook feature where your facebook friends could rate your looks. I don't think she realized her vote wasn't anonymous).

I guarantee she never even gave a whole lot of thought to my looks. The simple fact I was viewed as the socially awkward creep made her automatically see me as a 1.

She's an illustration of the phenomenon you described (where a whale thinks she's hot)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
In high school, I remember a 200 pound ugly girl from my school rated me a 1 (There was a facebook feature where your facebook friends could rate your looks. I don't think she realized her vote wasn't anonymous).

I guarantee she never even gave a whole lot of thought to my looks
As someone else pointed out on a different thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ng-moves-in-person.282277/page-3#post-3119698 your looks are the least of your obstacles. You recently mentioned being on a MGTOW forum... Like most MGTOWs and MGTOW-lites, the woe-is-me disposition you all have adopted is what makes you unappealing company not just to women, but to most people more generally

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some have no standards or low self-esteem, hence the reason why they stay at the gym.
Why do you see a connection here? Feel free to elaborate.

Lifting could be a compensation for other things, but it also builds value (as well as the known health benefits).