First time in club

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick background
me-18,young,never been to a club
club-white hoes everywhere,alot of older guys there to pick off young one

Ok so out of no where last night some friends who came back from college wanted to see if I would go "clubbin" with them. Since I have no use for a club to pick up women it hasnt been a priority,but I said heck it cant hurt.

As I meet up with my friends and wait in line I see hb8s and up EVERYWHERE,showing off their goods,knowing what they did by wearing those skimpy clothes. I also observed that I was the youngest one age wise(18) and looks wise(17),alot of women were my age but not guys,they seemed in the 20-23 area.

So I get in and notice right away,this was going to be a competition for me to make a successful night with the ladies. I scopped the place out for 10 minutes or so and asked a hb8 to dance,no luck,her loss. Tried another hb8 again in 10 minutes no luck again. Found another lady on her own,tried again,now im consistent for all the wrong reasons. Finally I lower my bar some to hb7 and have success,# close,leave on high note. I dont know about you but a 25% # close is not gonna cut it,im 75% # close material. So Im just looking to be more prepared next time I go to a club.

I would appreciate some tips/rules of "clubbin" as I will more then likely do it again in a few weeks when I get the chance. How would you deal with alot of the guys being older then you are?

*Side note,I remember in high school when you used to ask a chick to dance,apparently now you assume and are supposed to "freak" dance with them in clubs. What is this about or am I just old school(I still asked to dance)?*

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
*Side note,I remember in high school when you used to ask a chick to dance,apparently now you assume and are supposed to "freak" dance with them in clubs. What is this about or am I just old school(I still asked to dance)?*
'May I have dance with you' simply doesnt work. It works when you are on the ball.

You are not old -school. Those poor fvckers grinding some anonymous girl MTV style are the wussies on the run.

Clubs are the most difficult hunting territory. Girls know you are there because of them, not the cr*p music and they already have the upper hand and b1tch shields on guard. They have the attitude 'Im here to dance only'. You have three options

1. Some shy HB sitting with friends - just approach them and have some small...then hit on her slightly.

2. Some slightly drunk chic HB6 (max probably) with bedroom eyes...she wants to fvck...be cool and touch her and teas her a lot. She might have attacks of guilt time to time...play it cool...you can kiss her and grab her azz. Suggest to go to your/her place. Dont be disappointed when she reconsider sex in the very last moment.

3. Hyper girls - young, dancing and drinking.....you can try but you probably wont get their attention for long. Catch the slowest of them and talk a bit and then suggest dance or catch the most drunk one and take her home...she probably start to puke in your car :)

Its better to stay sober completely - brain(eyes) and breath must work but some relax wont hurt either. Have a good fun and socialize.

Reaction score
I've never been to a club before, but I do know that neg-raps are often effective for some hot babes. You go up to them and say, I was just curious is that your real hair or is it a wig? Or, hey are you a sasquash or something? and walk away.....let them pursue you.

The rationale of this is club-girls will get hit on by a barriage of guys, and the only way you stand out, is that after getting her attention, back off right away. Instead of asking to dance, or asking for something, and getting dissed all the time, try this: say, hey, what's with the ___________, you filll in the blank , and walk away, and dance by yourself and go to some other part of the club. Your behaviour will keep her guessing what you are up to.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You go up to them and say, I was just curious is that your real hair or is it a wig? Or, hey are you a sasquash or something? and walk away.....let them pursue you.
That is, by far, one of the most inane explaination of negs I've ever heard.

Blue Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe..
think of me, walking up to girl and saying "I was just curious is that your real hair or is it a wig?" and then just turn around and walk away :crackup:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You go up to them and say, I was just curious is that your real hair or is it a wig? Or, hey are you a sasquash or something? and walk away.....let them pursue you.
i guarantee this will NOT work in a club

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
i guarantee this will NOT work in a club

Yeah probably in Elderly Club.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, don't post advice for at least 6 months. You're a fool.