First post, Hi.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's a bit of a autobiography:

I'm 15. Don't form any opinions of that, I'm more mature than most adults :) I go to a small high school (~750 people), where I'm a sophmore. All of freshman year I was a total AFC, and when you're in a grade with only 90 girls, It doesn't exactly form a nice impression.

I started reading the bible in August, and tried to hunt down sophmores that didn't know me too well :) Needless to say, there werent many. I wondered about going for people older than me, trashed that idea. I guess my only options are to go to the mall and pick up chicks there :D

The reason I'm not taking immediate action on this stuff is my school work, I get monstrous amounts (2 hours/night). Combined with school clubs and cr*p, my time is highly valuable.

Here is a crude pic of me, just taken with my webcam:
http://www.geocities.com/m2k962/

Over the course of reading the fast seduction stuff, this site, and the bible, I accumulated a lot of tips and stuff. I want to write them all down here, in chronological meeting of the target, and request that you tweak the list :)

Meeting:
3s rule
Say Hi.
Converse about her
Remain a mystery
****y + Funny
Kino
Neg-hit if nessesary
Don't accept *****y behavior
Get them guessing (H: You have gum? Y: Only if you can guess the make)
Number/email close

Post meeting, Pre Date:
Wait 2-5 days
Short phone call to set up a get-together.

Date/Get-Together
Same meeting behaviour

Hmm..I know I'm missing lots of details. The problem is, lots of advice on here involves getting targets into bed, and the girls I know are a long way off from that :)

Lastly, I want to thank eveyrone on this forum for their posts.

Oh yea: Who else has red hair on here? Haha.

-M2k

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the eye contact and smile. Also, this is getting moved to the High School forum. Welcome to the site.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Heya, welcome to the site!

This site will change your life, forever. :)

About your "list" there, its good, but it's not like you HAVE to stick too that. What I'm trying to say is, "Go with the Flow".

For example, all approaches are DIFFERENT, you cant use the SAME approach every, single time, but you do have the basics down :)

Heres a good Theory Post.

Of course, that might not be very suitable for a 15 yr old, but you get the point. :D

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by M2k961
Well, here's a bit of a autobiography:
I go to a small high school (~750 people), where I'm a sophmore. All of freshman year I was a total AFC, and when you're in a grade with only 90 girls, It doesn't exactly form a nice impression.
With only 90 girls? dude....there are 34 girls in my grade, and I was a complete AFC. So yea man you're right just forget them, **** the rest (literally).

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man.. Also I have dyed my hair red and spiked it in the 6th grade .. I thought it was pretty cool

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome dude! This site DEF. will change your life and open up many doors for you and make your life enjoyable to live even though at times you WILL need to suffer from failures. :D but thats all good.... anyway just remember, dating is for fun do not make it sound like a writing assign. from school.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards man, and don't worry so much about following the bible down to the letter. It's more of a guideline than anything else. You should develope a style that best fits you. Some guys like the ****y/arrogant "I make it 100% clear that I wanna get into your pants" type of attitude. Others like the quiet, mysterious appearance. I'm the outgoing funny guy that's everyone's homie. It's whatever you like the best. But don't worry so much about mechanics at this stage, or everything will come back and slap you in the face. Just remember this: If you're not having a good time, then you're not doing it right :p