First meet up and she talks a lot!

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas thanks for all the help, but I finally got a clear answer from this hood rat.

To my surprise she text me up to go meet her at the mall, of course her friend was there too. It's all cool at first and she showing me a ton a kino, but finally realize that that's just the type of person she is and shows a ton of kino to really any guy.

I had took my kids with me also. This might have been a mistake but either way I don't really think it would have made a difference in the outcome. Her and her friend are mostly talking about all the guys in the mall whos cute whos not etc... and at the same time talking smack about them and than the girl I'm trying to get at supposedly has a bf because she blatantly says she has to text her bf and than tells me she's just doing the whole dating thing, at first I thought well she invited me and not him, but now that I'm sitting here writing all this that should have been my signal to bounce, but my dumbazz went afc and stuck around.

Really I think the only reason she called me is because they needed a ride back home at the end of the day, but at least I went for the kiss this time and it was a no go.

As far as I'm concerned now no way am I calling her back unless she calls me and if its not for her getting more serious or inviting me to her place it will me a very short conversation.

All in all it was a good experience that could have went better had I done things differently, but its been a long time since I've actually gotten this far so it was a good learning experience for the next.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she wasnt a social retard i'd say i am sorry. this way i say lucky you. you shouldnt even have gone to the mall, way too eager, almost needy. and of course a nice setup for her to play headgames with you. and to use u. ah disgusting. JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER FOREVER. you shouldnt even have any conversations with her anymore. NC and that is it.

lessons learned:
dont worship da pussay. just because she has one doesnt make her special. and shouldnt cloud your judgment concerning all the other elements of her personality.

never give a woman exactly what she asks you for. be unpredictable. and of course dont show up too much unless there is real prove she values your presence. like a blow job or something.

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick has me a bit confused, after that night I dropped her off I got home and deleted her number out my phone.

Seeing how I was acting like I had a lot of social anxiety and even had a hard time to talk to her about things I really don't see anything I've could have done right or said that would have kept her interest and her wanting to contact me again.

Two days later she text me (today) with something simple with 'hey', I'm contemplating if I should text her back and just ignore her, I wait like 15 minutes to text her back and reply with hi how was your weekend and she text back fine. At this point I don't text her back and takes her nearly 4 hours to text me back asking if I was at work, I tell her no and text something back funny about the situation I'm in and she replies positively with lol you crazy, I probably should have stopped here but than replied with 'what are you doing' and she replies with 'trying to figure out what she wants to do', I took this as bait she was trying to get me to ask her to hang out, but I just replied with make a good choice and she immediately text back a name of a restaurant that makes great food. This caught me by surprise it seem like she thought I asked her to choose a place to go out and eat, but I replied with I would like too but I'm busy for the rest of the night and she replied she was going out with her friends, I told her to have fun and I'll get a hold of her next week.

Curious if I did the right thing? Did I put the final nail in the coffin or did I propel myself to a higher alpha status with her now? Should I go back to NC mode and wait for her to get a hold of me first again?

If I had to take my best guess this girl is an attention wh0re who wasn't getting any attention at the moment she decided to text me?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer is to move on to the next one. you lost your chance. she treats you as her gay friend now.