First days of college?

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eastcoast15 said:
First thing is that you are wayyyy too into your head right now. Chill a bit, it will come don't worry you just need a little time to adjust to the environments.

Social circles are always key so work those, find the good people to party with, where they are partying... that kind of thing your a smart dude and can figure that out.

If they're not partying in rez then theres definitely something going on somewhere else. Its ****ing college, people like to drink and party.

I'm not a huge fan of how right now you are completely disregarding every piece of advice people are offering.

With norwegian there you were like no... im fine i lead
College flirt advice... nope no good for me

Open up your mind a bit. Clearly something isn't working right.

You are saying that you're going to parties. Thats good. But only losers complain about the party being bad. Bring the ****ing party. Like I said above with social circles find some good bros who can do this with you and you will always have a good time regardless of where you go.

As for how to do this. Heres a couple of tips that im sure you already probably know.

Be ****ing loud and excited. If you go to a dead party and are just like oh this sucks... then you should die. This is college and you should make the most of every chance at partying.

Usually with me and my crew we might go to a party and it sucks. So what do we do?

Be ****ing rowdy and excited. This pulls people in and shows them that you are actually a fun time. If you can lift the level of the party then people will really love you for it. This is also considered leading and guess what? Its ****ing fun.

If you get negative feedback from that douchebag who thinks hes too cool to be stoked. Do the usual handle his ass with some AMOGing then dont even let it register in your head. That negative comment should hit a ****ing brick wall before it gets to your brain. You need to set the reality not be dictated by it.

Another thing you can do is bring alcohol...

I guess this is kind of like cheating. But god damn does it work. I'm not sure if you can afford it but if you can just bring a bit of extra hard liquor that you have every intention of giving away.

Getting people drunk ALWAYS instantly makes the party better.

For example
The other night me and my best buddy went to a typical college predrinking party. We show up and theres about 12 people there. They are all sitting down super quiet... Half of them are barely sipping on their drinks. It actually felt like I was sitting in prayer in church for a minute or two.... Super ****ing awkward... Like the tv is on and ****.

We come in and are like **** THIS ****TT!
I just turn off the tv and am like "SHOTS RIGHT NOW EVERYONEEEE!"
Since my best friend is a boss he pulls out a perfect half girly liquor that girls wouldn't mind shooting.

Naturally only some people aren't warmed up so only like 3-4 people are doing them with us. But with the use of my beautiful friend peer pressure....

Next thing you know EVERYONE are doing shots because its a ****ing good time and people are having fun.

Then we get some drinking games going because people have got the social juices flowing and are ready to have more fun. The party then becomes super rowdy and everyone has a great time. Which then translated into everyone being super stoked when we went to the bigger party afterwards.

Theres a superrrr easy example of how to take over a party and actually get it going. YOU need to be the one to step up and set the tone.

(Also I recommend practicing a partying war battle cry for when you arrive)

I think parties are single handedly the easiest way to meet people and have fun. Prioritize the fun first... The girls will come dude.

Me and my best friend both got laid that night because the girls were attracted to us and our fun attitudes. Its crazy how actually having fun turns girls on... who would have thought?
Lol ****ing awesome

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastcoast15 said:
First thing is that you are wayyyy too into your head right now. Chill a bit, it will come don't worry you just need a little time to adjust to the environments.

Social circles are always key so work those, find the good people to party with, where they are partying... that kind of thing your a smart dude and can figure that out.

If they're not partying in rez then theres definitely something going on somewhere else. Its ****ing college, people like to drink and party.

I'm not a huge fan of how right now you are completely disregarding every piece of advice people are offering.

With norwegian there you were like no... im fine i lead
College flirt advice... nope no good for me

Open up your mind a bit. Clearly something isn't working right.

You are saying that you're going to parties. Thats good. But only losers complain about the party being bad. Bring the ****ing party. Like I said above with social circles find some good bros who can do this with you and you will always have a good time regardless of where you go.

As for how to do this. Heres a couple of tips that im sure you already probably know.

Be ****ing loud and excited. If you go to a dead party and are just like oh this sucks... then you should die. This is college and you should make the most of every chance at partying.

Usually with me and my crew we might go to a party and it sucks. So what do we do?

Be ****ing rowdy and excited. This pulls people in and shows them that you are actually a fun time. If you can lift the level of the party then people will really love you for it. This is also considered leading and guess what? Its ****ing fun.

If you get negative feedback from that douchebag who thinks hes too cool to be stoked. Do the usual handle his ass with some AMOGing then dont even let it register in your head. That negative comment should hit a ****ing brick wall before it gets to your brain. You need to set the reality not be dictated by it.

Another thing you can do is bring alcohol...

I guess this is kind of like cheating. But god damn does it work. I'm not sure if you can afford it but if you can just bring a bit of extra hard liquor that you have every intention of giving away.

Getting people drunk ALWAYS instantly makes the party better.

For example
The other night me and my best buddy went to a typical college predrinking party. We show up and theres about 12 people there. They are all sitting down super quiet... Half of them are barely sipping on their drinks. It actually felt like I was sitting in prayer in church for a minute or two.... Super ****ing awkward... Like the tv is on and ****.

We come in and are like **** THIS ****TT!
I just turn off the tv and am like "SHOTS RIGHT NOW EVERYONEEEE!"
Since my best friend is a boss he pulls out a perfect half girly liquor that girls wouldn't mind shooting.

Naturally only some people aren't warmed up so only like 3-4 people are doing them with us. But with the use of my beautiful friend peer pressure....

Next thing you know EVERYONE are doing shots because its a ****ing good time and people are having fun.

Then we get some drinking games going because people have got the social juices flowing and are ready to have more fun. The party then becomes super rowdy and everyone has a great time. Which then translated into everyone being super stoked when we went to the bigger party afterwards.

Theres a superrrr easy example of how to take over a party and actually get it going. YOU need to be the one to step up and set the tone.

(Also I recommend practicing a partying war battle cry for when you arrive)

I think parties are single handedly the easiest way to meet people and have fun. Prioritize the fun first... The girls will come dude.

Me and my best friend both got laid that night because the girls were attracted to us and our fun attitudes. Its crazy how actually having fun turns girls on... who would have thought?
I haven't been to many parties prior to college, so even though I lead my social groups I admit I don't really know how to lead a party. For example, here's what happened last night...

I come to this frat party with my best friend and these 2 girls, along with a much larger group. The frat is charging for guys to use the keg and it's overcrowded on the inside so I can barely move through people.

Girl gives me her drink because it's free for her and I start chatting some people up, but I stay outside with a bunch of other people rather than try to reach the level of everybody on the dancefloor with their girls and push through the crowd.

The rest is just mundane bullsh**, woulda gotten some action but the girl I danced with was just a tease and had a boyfriend when I went for the kiss...

I am in my mind sadly, I admit that. I just don't really know how to get all hyped up when I'm completely sober and don't have a hot girl to dance with.

The story you described was great, I'm just wondering how I can do the same. So far what I'm doing hasn't worked the way I wanted it to, despite having plenty of options as far as parties.

Fenix94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BPH I'm in a similar situation as you. I'm a college freshman, its my second day here, and there aren't any parties yet tho lol...but when you get in the environment just remember "I'm here to make noise and f*ck **** up." just have as much fun as possible. When it gets to a dull point, just drink a little bit. Girls WILL be attracted to you, just have as much fun as humanly possible.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenix94 said:
Hey BPH I'm in a similar situation as you. I'm a college freshman, its my second day here, and there aren't any parties yet tho lol...but when you get in the environment just remember "I'm here to make noise and f*ck **** up." just have as much fun as possible. When it gets to a dull point, just drink a little bit. Girls WILL be attracted to you, just have as much fun as humanly possible.
It's a shame actually, after reading some more articles on collegeflirt I had a really good idea of what I was gonna do. Had so many people that needed a party, problem was we couldn't find any because everyone was getting ready for class the next day...

Reaction score
OP, relax. It is only the early weeks of school. The game hasn't begun yet. Don't be discouraged by your neighbor that already got lucky. Like you said, the girl was really into him and when any guy gets one of those you're basically one word away from f**k close.

After reading throug some of the advice you've gotten what I'll add is this:
1. Dinning hall: no one has mentioned it yet. Everyone is like party party, but dinning hall is a good way to meet girls. Go up to someone sitting by themselves or 2 girls and simply ask, mind if I join you? No one will say no to that. And the conversation is easy from there. Name? Major? And work it from there. You can end askn for a # or facebook.

2. Floor mates: what better than a girl who lives on ur floor? It's the first few months of school everyone tryn to get to kno each other. Ask one of ur floor mates to go eat. Keep ur room door open. It's good way to let people kno they are welcomed.

it sounds like you are doing fine. Your only problem seems to be getting a girl to the room to hang out. That will come w/ time. Get a girl comfortable for like a week then u can get her in the room. You can also say, you are fixing up your room n u want an opinion

keep us up to date.

Fenix94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard tell that usually girls will be more comfortable in their own rooms because of familiar surroundings. If she seems hesitant, ask if she'd prefer to go back to her room instead.