First date

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her parents are super strict, and so far it looks like all she can do is go to the base gym with me. What do I do? the gym seems like a weird place to date someone.
I'm trying to close with a kiss.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After gym, when you are returning home or something, talk, be flirty, and try to kiss her somehow.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym can be awesome. Any kind of sports you do together makes you feel good, relaxed, and your mind connects the feeling with the other person.

Ever walked next to your date, felt completely at ease and relaxed, and you could do anything? You can get this after doing sports together.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're not good at any other sport but boxing?
She's good at basketball and I suck, but I guess it would be fun and give her something to laugh at.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would she ever be able to see you be good at boxing? It would be a good moment, you could always credit the adrenaline, and there's a more spontaneous feel.

Or would she be interested in learning how to box at all? Those dates can come off cheesy and condescending, but if she's already expressed an interest in learning then that works.

Metzgermeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
kevin1198 said:
What if you're not good at any other sport but boxing?
She's good at basketball and I suck, but I guess it would be fun and give her something to laugh at.
Nooo.. Don't let her laugh AT you. Good path straight into the infamous FRIENDZONE.