First date went smoothly, suggestions for a second one?

wakeforce

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl at a club I work at, got her number and called her yesterday without much tought about what we could do.

Turns out we went on a motorcycle ride, got caught by rain so we stopped at a restaurant, had a great time there, went for coffee at another place and found a coffee shop that had literally 4 pages of different coffees. She told me subtly that motorcycles don't impress her as her dad, mom and friends all have one :crackup:

We had a great time and talked a lot about the club scene around here as we both work in clubs (she's a barmaid at another club).

Now normally I don't go out in clubs much as I already work there more than enough :crackup: but am wondering where to go next. Tought about going to the beach, but it's not really hot outside this week. Could go out clubbing on Sunday, but idk about her being flirted by other guys all the time. Could bring her karting or to the movies but that's wayy too classic.

I also didn't try to close on the first date as her mom was at home and she had been telling me she was really tired from a crazy night at her club the night before. But I'm looking for a date I could close on for the second one. What's my best bet? Thanks all.

BTW, just a small side question; I had some kind of "dry cough" for the past couple of weeks, which isn't too apparent (I'll cough maybe twice or thrice every hour) but she noticed it and asked if I had the flu or something, to which I just answered that I didn't XD. How bad can this affect her interest level?

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out what her interests are? and yours?

Museum. See a band playing

volleyball, sporting activities that you both want to try. Open the localnewspaper for weekly activities

To Fix the cough....goldslagger shot.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a strange idea, find out her interests (it's typically done during the first date); that may just help you think up an interesting next outing. As for the cough, don't sweat it.

wakeforce

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Whatever you do, you MUST make it an action date. No sitting around "talking" for an entire date. ACTION ACTION ACTION. Carting, rock climbing, biking on a trail, feeding fish at the park, a walking tour of a nearby city. ACTION! Action dates can not go wrong! If something bad happens, it is actually funny! If something goes wrong on a sit and talk date, it is awkward.

Fvck the cough. Tell her you've had this cough for a couple weeks after a cold and it is slowly going away. BE CONGRUENT. Do no be embarrassed by it. Make fun of it! Laugh about it! Tell her it is some rare coughing virus from an african cave and is very contagious!

Good luck. Let us know what happens.
XMFD about african cave virus. I'll defnitely use that. Think I'll go for the karting date, as she seems to like everything that has a motor attached to it :crackup: