First Date Sex Question

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many hours do you typically need to entertain a woman before she lets you have sex with her on the first date?

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the OP. I'm wondering how long you need to typically entertain a woman before sex on a first date? As a man who has only had sex with women while in LTRs in the past, but wants to have one night stands or friends with benefits, this question is very pertinent.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many hours do you typically need to entertain a woman before she lets you have sex with her on the first date?
Entertain? You are a clown or what?

You are there to enjoy the process and you don't have to count time as you have a timer on once it hits you will have sex. She is also there to make you enjoy the process and work for your approval.

Lead, take her to a second place after 1 hour of the date, preferably one that you will be standing and you will be near to each other, escalate with proper body language,one step forward, two steps back, wait for her IOI and move for the kiss.

It's not a rocket science.

But make sure you switch places after 1 hour, as this gives an experience to the woman of having a date that was active and not boring.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
According to your prior threads, OP,

Depends on how fast you pack your trunk with duct tape and zip ties

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you can to work into her mind prior to the date. A short phone call after a couple well revived texts can go a long way to calibrating the date itself. The three tinder dates I had all resulted in sex. The first she simply said she wanted to crawl up me like a tree so the burden was on me to simply give her the tree asap. The second one took a little convo but I went to a Fourth of July party surrounded by professional athletes and a day later had phone sex so dinner was just a follow through. The last one I tried the least, I wasn’t concerned. We just had a nice time. The other night was a follow up after her throwing herself at me at a corporate function a few months ago and simply saying hey a couple months later and I set a date and went away for two weeks then the rest is history. I nailed a college student in a bar just by being funny and fun. I am at the gym now and I met and hooked up with one of these personal trainers at the bar and she’s been putting up with my vull**** for two yrs now, I gave her a hard time at the bar and it became fun and I told her that evening we wert going to fbck and after she lost all respect for me guess what happened. all mental.

Last edited: