First date in ages, advice needed!

donkdidonk2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a date with someone at work on Sunday. How do you be C & F in such a situation without being a complete ****?! How do I stop it deteriorating into a ‘friendly drink’?

My first date for quite a while, about 14 months I think!

BlaKTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about funny stuff that happened at work; funny stuff you saw on tv; funny stuff that happened that morning......

whatever is fun for u to talk about; basically, what you talk with your buddies about (minus the not-so-wholesome stuff :) )

tankwarth

Reaction score
Don't exaggerate. Don't be to funny, don't make to much kino at the beginning if you didn't practice for a long time. Make her feel good... be a good listener, do some mirroring. Show confidence. Don't speak about work all the time. After mirroring, try to lead the discussion to sex. For example by playing the "strawberry field game/story". Afterwards do some action for example by playing billard with her. Don't forget: you're the one who finishes the evening.

Good Luck

donkdidonk2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Tankwarth!

But I am new to this site...What is the strawberry fields game?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't listen to other people for advice. trust me on this (this is my advice which is the best out of everyone in this thread) i say this because if we give you tips on a girl we've never met and don't know we will screw you up.

go with the flow, relax, and never impress.

Boxer45

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man dont try to hard cus she will see right through. If u get her to laugh in the first 10 seconds of the date then she is all yours. IF all else fails just ask her questions about herself, family and go on what she says and ask questions about that, show her that your interested in what she has to say. Its should be about 75% her talking and 25% of you talking. Keep little clues in your head of what she says and go off it, like if she hates a guy who does this or she really likes someone who can dance, tell her how u like clubs even if its bull. Be yourself but dont be yourself if that makes any sense. And hey make fun of yourself if you have to just to make her laugh, a girl love a guy who can laugh at himself. And poke some jokes at her, like if you see her stumble or trip make fun of that. Keep it up beat, keep the conversation going with intelligent things, make sure u touch her softly here and there on the hand or maybe the knee if your driving. And hey an easy way to touch is if you guys agree on something give her a like a high five but a nice soft one and make sure u hold on to her hand for a few seconds she will feel much closer to you, like you guys are on the same page. But good luck just go with the flow dude. Let us know how it goes. And dont bring up sex, dont do it.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
YO MAN....yo first date in over a year...okay this is what you do....GO OUT AND TALK WITH MORE GIRLS....AND DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS ONE!!!

You probably aren't going to do that well on this date anyway, but for starters, if you really want to be successful with women in general do this three things:

1. Find out what type of guy she digs.
2. Become the guy she digs.
3. Dump her after sex and move on.

Start a general convo with her, asking her, "So what type of dudes do you go for?"

Listen to what she values or what type of behavior she goes for, become that guy, and she will become attracted and lust after you.

Just my viewpoint

tankwarth

Reaction score
Originally posted by donkdidonk2
Thanks Tankwarth!

But I am new to this site...What is the strawberry fields game?
It's a mind game. There are thousands of mind games... google them out and pick 2 or 3 of them. For me mind games are always very helpful. Girls like good story telling and speaking about themself (everybody does). After a good mind game you have hours to discuss about the result, and the discussion leads directly to the interesting topics like feelings or sex. Much better than speaking about work or making the clown all the time.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you havent been on a date in ages and you have no idea what to do. I suggest you look up my Don_Joffe movie tactic if you lazy and if you really keen , GO LEARN THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
YO MAN....yo first date in over a year...okay this is what you do....GO OUT AND TALK WITH MORE GIRLS....AND DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS ONE!!!

You probably aren't going to do that well on this date anyway, but for starters, if you really want to be successful with women in general do this three things:

1. Find out what type of guy she digs.
2. Become the guy she digs.
3. Dump her after sex and move on.

Start a general convo with her, asking her, "So what type of dudes do you go for?"

Listen to what she values or what type of behavior she goes for, become that guy, and she will become attracted and lust after you.

Just my viewpoint
Hate to be pessimistic about this..but I have to agree with P.E on this one.

Common man...first date in 14 months? Have you been in a cave the past year or worse yet...an LTR? haha..jk bro.

Honestly, if you have been in an LTR and are a bit rusty..I feel for you bro. I wouldn't expect to be getting into her panties tonight with ANY amount of advice you will read on this forum. Forget the snares, patterns, tricks...just HAVE fun. SMILE...enjoy her company, and have a good time.

No need to over impress this girl. You already got the date, so her IL is already mod/high. All you can do now really is f*ck it up by over analyzing.

Basic date rules:
*70/30 conversation. Keep it natural, ask a lot of questions. AND LISTEN. Be genuinely interested in what she has to say, and respond appropriately.

*Smile, laugh, be confident, be C/F. Don't brag, don't be flashy, and don't be all macho man. She's already there with you.

*DON'T tell her that its your first date in 14 months. That may bring her IL in you way down...she'll wonder why you've been on the sidelines for the past year.

*HAVE FUN!

Remember bro..if its been 14 months or 14 minutes from your last date...always have fun. That's what this stuff is all about. There is no fun in memorizing patterns, when to apply kino, when to say this, how to say that...blahhhhh...

Of course, this will be a bit rusty just getting back in the game...but, by all MEANS GET BACK IN THE GAME.

That's why its important to date A LOT of different women. Maybe even women you aren't so attracted to or interested in. This will only make you sharper and more relaxed when MISS RIGHT comes along.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Just relax, have fun, don't try too hard and follow your instincts.