First date in a long time

ediceneet12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Here's my situation I would like some more input other then Riceandchicken who's doing great helping me but i'd like to get some other DJ's input on this.

I took this girl out who I like quite a bit on the 4th of July what turned into her just hanging out with me and my friends turned into something a little bit more one on one and more date like.

The date went "OK" their was no kissing. I would say I was a little bit nervous/tired but just to the point were I wasn't coming across as ****y/funny/confident as usual which kinda pissed me off. I got a good bit of Kino and she even initiated Kino bye latching onto me when we were walking and she thought she would trip. She also had no problem on grabbing onto my hand when i put it out while we were walking.

Now I might be over thinking stuff but I'm extremely weary about asking her out a second time. I got her to admit that she flaked on me on purpose the first time i asked her out which i joked off/teased her about. I am completely okay with walking out the door at anytime on this chick but I also would really like to see where this goes.

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
well id give it another go but be weary of girls that flake a lot. If she continues to flake i wouldn't even bother.