First Date? Come On Give Me Good Ideas

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys its me again so i was wondering what you guys would recommend for a first date. There is a lot of nonsense around the net and i was wondering if people could give some input. I know the fact that it should be a action date at all times but want some ideas.

I mean lets say i plan to go bowling and i know it wont take up much time? Is that okay or should two activities be planned. I mean the date should be long enough to remember. I want to get good at planning dates and making them fun.

Basically I want someone who is really good to go into detail and include **** like kino and w/e else im missing.

Much love to the whole community
:rockon: This is the new so suave sign.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowlings a good one. I also like putt-putt golf or pool (billiards). The kino oppurtunities should be obvious. Then of course there's the numerous ways you can insert subtle sexual-innuendo into any sport involving balls or a stick. What are some "action" things you enjoy? You'll have a much better date if you do something you have fun with, are comfortable with, and good at. You'll definately give a better showcase of your personality.

As far as time contraints, any of the above can last as long as you want it to. I err on the side of shorter "action" dates as it leaves me time to escalate to the real action if the date is going well. However, if you think the girl will need a little more warming up you can just bowl/golf another game. I prefer action dates where you can participate in the action at your leasure. I've always liked bowling because there's no rush. You can bowl a few frames, stop to have conversation, and then finish the game.

Clash113

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to suggest bowling or golfing like the above poster. Anything action oriented would be a plus.

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blake could you please go into detail into how to escalate plz. You seem to obviously know what your doing and good at noticing if shes really into u. Also could u give some examples of how to kino perhaps besides a high five.

Anyone else got comments.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
playainthemaking said:
Blake could you please go into detail into how to escalate plz. You seem to obviously know what your doing and good at noticing if shes really into u. Also could u give some examples of how to kino perhaps besides a high five.

Anyone else got comments.
shoot some pool

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal favorite is Rock Climbing, there are a few places around my hometown that are really friendly.

I like it since it's different from usual action dates, and since it's also a team effort, you can get some great kino and rapport going.

It's definately memorable, and the staff there gets to know you after awhile if you go regularly.

afterwards, go for a drink or a walk. or if it's not going so well, eject with prior plans.

This is only if it's an actual "date" not just a meetup, in that case Coffee date is much better since timing is much more convenient.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all day2s should be something that is free...

Reason I say this is because for me Day2s are all about being able to keep that vibe going...is a screening process...

I had a wing who did day2s, he ended up paying for everything and at times he'd have a really crappy day2, the only time it would be good on those crappy day2s was when they were doing something.

The main problem for me is that you can use the actions to substitute for the vibe...