First Advice: The Dj Bible Is Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonIII

Banned
Reaction score
OK start whinning like girls ..but face it if Freud didnt understand women neither are you. Neither are the answer in the DJ BIBLE. I could claim to have experience on the subject but not to understand them..anyone who does is a fool.

THE DJ BIBBLE SELFS FOR TWO THINGS.

1_) IF it was printed in paper it would serve as toilet paper
2-) to destroy your personality and courage.

There are something by some people worth reading but comeon ..a BIBLE.

GET OF THAT TRIP AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD.....MONEY,LOVE, BYTCHES, and FAMILY! BUT ABOVE ALL HEALTH! The only way to lear about women its by having many and dealing with many different ones.. but that has its price aswell!

tiburonIII

Banned
Reaction score
i see things dont change!

CLearly...you need to graduate from highscool.....didnt you see the border line spearting my post from yours.. What kind of a moron ask such a question!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to take you seriously when you're clearly illiterate.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but face it if Freud didnt understand women neither are you. Neither are the answer in the DJ BIBLE. I could claim to have experience on the subject but not to understand them..anyone who does is a fool.

Freud never impressed me with his crap

the DJ Bible has alot of good information in it

anyone who does is a fool ?

coming from you i take that as a compliment

go hug your teddy bear and cry into your pillow over the woman you love but will never have AFC troll

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

tiburonIII

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAH

I love how this virgins get buthurt ...relax i am just not good at typing and sometimes the sound of words get mixed up because english is not my native language for example:

When i want to write "these" i write "this" very ofter
also for some reason the word "fighter" i tpe it always "figther"
and many more ..if you need help reading my advice ill be more than glad to help you ..but as far taking out that dyck you guys have in your butts ..NO CANT DO!

I am here to help i am not the enemy...And the last time i checked the forums did not have bathrooms and are not houses. And i see that you still believe in that AFC, DJ stuff.Let me tell you i bet AFCs get more than most of the members in this website!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Man I agree with you

50 percent of that is overstated BS

but the plain message of CONFIDENCE CAN NEVER BE BEATEN

and no afcs's dont get more ARSE than I or the other DJ's here

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bible has some useful articles for exposing most common AFC errors, and gives the AFC some basic skills he needs to begin his work in the field.

he's right when he says you can't learn about women through the bible. you can only learn that through actually interracting with them. game cannot be learned through a book, it comes from real life trial, error and success.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha..."one man's garbage, is another man's gold". Ever thought about it that way?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dimond mine is mostly usless dirt, but in it are precious dimonds, so few that those working there never see them, yet the owners get rich off them.

I do agree there is some real crap going around, and some people get the worst ideas. But among that are the 'dimonds' and with time oyu learn to fillter through the crap and this site has the information to help you succed as long as you have the efort and perserverance that it takes.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all aspects of the DJ bible relate back to the confidence that one must find within himself,that what it all comes down to.it isnt worthless.everybody calm down tiburonIII just needs to change his tampon.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I clearly agree. The DJ Bible only serve as a wake up call from the nightmare we have when we are frustrated with most parts of our lives. Other than that it is not intended at all.

I'm happy to take people under my wing in real life because I get a chance to give them a bigger understanding, not just about women. The DJ bible offer no such thing, you can transform your mind into a perverted state and drain your personality and your values because you may learn everything wrong as I did.

EDIT: BTW Tiburon, nice to see you back again for a visit. For all you rookies who give him **** you should know he is one of the older members around.

Status
Not open for further replies.