Finding your niche/type

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I hate it when people think they *have* to conform to a stereotype, and if you break out of that stereotype you are supposed to be "whitewashed".

Like if you talk proper English and don't have a hip hop accent, and you happen to be blacked, you are "whitewashed". Or if you're Asian and you decide to become an artist, you're also "whitewashed".

That's one of the biggest reasons why there is still racism. Because people, not just whites, but minority groups, insist on maintaining the stereotype.
This isnt about stereotypes though, its about this dudes style being too plain...If this guy doesnt like rap, then he shouldnt dress that way, but he should try something else...I see black dudes wearing Abercromie and all that stuff and they still get girls cause thats where they fit in...All Im saying is hes gonna have to fit in somewhere, as long as he has some kind of look going for him instead of being default...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I hate it when people think they *have* to conform to a stereotype, and if you break out of that stereotype you are supposed to be "whitewashed".

Like if you talk proper English and don't have a hip hop accent, and you happen to be blacked, you are "whitewashed". Or if you're Asian and you decide to become an artist, you're also "whitewashed".

That's one of the biggest reasons why there is still racism. Because people, not just whites, but minority groups, insist on maintaining the stereotype.

That's an over-stated stereotype within itself.Like you guys don't make fun of "wiggers"..:rolleyes: