Finding Attractive Women

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it a good idea to search for just attractive women and not others. I heard it's not good becasue i'll may take a really long time to find one girlfriend.

Is that true?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey the old expression goes something like, "its all pink on the inside..."

Seriously though. If you find them attractive, then go for it. I would advise against dating women that you arent attracted to. 1) You dont really learn anything that will help you with the hotties, and 2) it aint nice to the fugly chick to mess with their feelings.

If you cant score with the hotties then lower your standards, or visit russia. (hehehehe) :D

Or you are gonna be lonely, yes :rolleyes:

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andromax
Hey the old expression goes something like, "its all pink on the inside..."

Seriously though. If you find them attractive, then go for it. I would advise against dating women that you arent attracted to. 1) You dont really learn anything that will help you with the hotties, and 2) it aint nice to the fugly chick to mess with their feelings.

If you cant score with the hotties then lower your standards, or visit russia. (hehehehe) :D

Or you are gonna be lonely, yes :rolleyes:

What's up in Russia?

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is hillarious. why would you go out with someone you are not attractive to????

b

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xiola
this is hillarious. why would you go out with someone you are not attracted to????
It's called "settling", and is the mark of a loser.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
It's called "settling", and is the mark of a loser.
'Nuff said....

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up in Russia?
Dude - lots of gorgeous women. They tend to go for American guys pretty quick, cause they want to come to the states.
They're intelligent women, but often the russian guys dont treat em super well/ are dirt poor. Same thing with hispanic women in other countries.

You've never heard of that? Call it stereotyping but its the truth.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something and don't forget it.

ALL women are the same.

You will have the same problems dealing with an ugly girl as you will dealing with a hot girl.

Therefore, why would you go out with a non attractive woman? At least when the hot girl acts up you can look at her for a while.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Let me tell you something and don't forget it.

ALL women are the same.

You will have the same problems dealing with an ugly girl as you will dealing with a hot girl.

Therefore, why would you go out with a non attractive woman? At least when the hot girl acts up you can look at her for a while.
I agree that you shouldn't settle for less, but I think you're more likely to have more uphill battles with gorgeous girls than with those that are self-conscious of their mediocre appearances. The hot ones know that the AFC's drool all over them, so they have to weed out the wussies from the men by making it harder for guys to win them over. The average girls (or below average) have to compensate by being extra nice and hoping they could win a guy over with their personality.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Double J, and 00kevin have good points combined.

ALL women are the same.
I gotta disagree with that, but I see where you are going.

Yes you are gonna face the same problems because a chick is a chick is a chick.

Whereas, I've tended to notice that the more unattractive a chick is, the more AFC she will likely be, though the same thing goes for guys.

An ugly chick with "lowered expectations" will not present herself at the same caliber of a challenge that a HB8.5 will that gets hit on by attractive guys daily.

So you can't argue that they will put up with the same amount of AFC behavior from a guy before they dump them.

So I'm saying - dating 4s and 5s, is ALOT different then dating 7.5 and higher.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but

but isnt' it true that attractive women are usually not single? If they're not, should i still make moves?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itd be much easier if there were just swarms of single hot women in particular spots or if they grew on trees or something