Finding a way Not To Approaching

Marc_Anthony_2

Reaction score
My Fellow Brethren within this Empire.

I'm new to the Don Juan Community, however I have been reading much of the knowledge that is so generously displayed here for males such as I who need advice in becoming something smooth.

Allow me to describe myself just a tad, 6'5, 240 pound black man who is athletic and am generally at times considered "A Nice Guy". During my whole entire highschool to early 20's I rarely had to Approach a woman because they all came to me, OR because I was involved in basketball teams, It didn't takek too much to capture the imagine of a woman.

Now that I'm 27 no longer on any teams, no longer in the lime light, now I have to rely on other strategies or now I'm the one who has to approach, and I just can't get over that fear. It's like now that I'm just NORMAL, I truly do fear that these women would probably see me for what I really am, a young man who is not flossed out with materials, back home from college trying to get re-established again, so I figured they probably would not hear me out.

It's like now when I see a beautiful woman or a woman that attracts my attention I literally create thoughts in my mind Just so I won't have to approach her, for instance .. " ehh she is probably a lesbian" or " she probably has 20 other males on her list so why should I boost her ego and put my name on there ". Some women say that I would have no problems with if I approached a women, however this sounds like a set up.

Forgive me for putting " race " into the matter, but speaking on as a black man these black woman have CHOOSEN the wrong kind of men for years, now thus making it more DIFFICULT for us " Gentlemen" to get through the door. Many of these females in the past didn't have all these BOOK OF LAWS when it came to relationships and they choose to be with the foolish men with there non-rules. Now after they get abused, beaten, cheated on, pregnant, cursed out they finally have the guts to leave. Now all of a sudden they want to be REALISTIC and choose the gentlemen, however it's the Gentlemen who has to deal with the echoe's of her past with here Book Of Laws.

It's like I tell me myself, there is NO WAY I will be punked by her. SHe is not going to have the power to chump me out. So I don't approach her. I know I shouldn't think in this kind of manner, and yes it does have to deal with some insecurity on my part. However I just wanted to Post this to let those know who I am, and that many will hear (or read) more from me. So any opinions or comments are more than welcomed. Thank you for taking time to read this.