Finally Walked away...

GolfGuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally walked away from a girl that has been causing me a mess of trouble for 3 months :up: . This girl was the same one I posted about a few weeks ago. Not to mention all the other negative things about her, I found out she was pursuing other guys. I told her she couldn’t give me what I wanted (a committed relationship/trust) and walked out of her life.

It seems now that I have second thoughts about walking away from her. This is really the first time I stood up for what I believe was right and walked away from a girl I really liked. I truly believe I made the right decision, but I still think about her and the times we shared. These thoughts eventually lead to doubt. Is this normal? Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

-Golf…

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they are normal for someone who hasn't had that many relationships/flings.

If this were your 15th or 20th girlfriend, you wouldn't be having these doubting thoughts. It would all kinda blend together with the memories of the other girls.

I don't know your age, but I'm guessing you need to dump or be dumped a dozen more times before you find someone who's even close to being worthwhile.

We all go through this: it's like you did so much WORK on that realationship! All this gaming and thinkning and conversation for nothing.

But it wasn't for nothing. It's like college classes. You don't get paid to learn, but it'll help you out down the road.

GolfGuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Yeah, they are normal for someone who hasn't had that many relationships/flings.

If this were your 15th or 20th girlfriend, you wouldn't be having these doubting thoughts. It would all kinda blend together with the memories of the other girls.

I don't know your age, but I'm guessing you need to dump or be dumped a dozen more times before you find someone who's even close to being worthwhile.

We all go through this: it's like you did so much WORK on that realationship! All this gaming and thinkning and conversation for nothing.

But it wasn't for nothing. It's like college classes. You don't get paid to learn, but it'll help you out down the road.
I'm 23, Had 2 serious relationships. One was a year, the other 4 years.