Finally, the answer to being confident?

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good i will try it just for fun but anyways i'm not shy or nothing.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.....

Ever tried waving at a random girl and seeing if they wave back?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i don't like being dishonest. When i do things like this i don't feel like being honest and im "beating around the bush". However, if it works, go for it. It might be a good stepping stone on your way to confidence, but i don't think its the 'answer', the only 'answer' is simple: repetition.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Personally i don't like being dishonest. When i do things like this i don't feel like being honest and im "beating around the bush". However, if it works, go for it. It might be a good stepping stone on your way to confidence, but i don't think its the 'answer', the only 'answer' is simple: repetition.
Whilst i agree with you, im still dishonest occasionally, tell people i was bailed on by my friends, if i go out on my own and someone pressures me as to why im out on my own. Although at other times, i tell them the truth: that im out there to have fun

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Yah but in my opinion high school is just acting politics, sometimes you have to lie. (no you cannot bomb another country)