Finally SCHOOLS OUT...throw out the old in with the new!!!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well finally school is out! today i took my final and last exam....i am a 15 year old freshman in high school... well about 3 or 4 months ago my friend introduced me to so suave and well of course i was interested..

So i began to read the DJ bible...and me and him will talk about our experiences now and then....but the thing is! the girls that i began to get, were from my school....and to be completely honest, i think they were drawn to me because they thaught i was cute or goodlooking.

So that eliminated the apporach step for me, all i had to do was keep them interested in conversation with me...witch is no prob! But now that school is out, im heading over to universal studios on sunday, and obveously none of the girls there will know me. So i dont expect them to be approching me. Im not going to say i have a prob with approching becuase ive never had to really!......

So of course its universal FL and there are going to be tons! of HBs and i had planned to take along my cousin with me, but turns out he is not able to come alone..so im on my own...you may think that for me saying this that i have a problem with talking to girls on my own..but really i just think that it works out alot better when u have a friend along side u....espically since the girls there will prob be paired up with there friends.... its like at school a HB sees a guys walking by themselve and thinks that hes a loser..

but when acompanied by another she whats to be around u....so im guessing at school it all boils down to how popular u are....and the HBs arnt going to know how popular i am at Universal..they've never meet me!!! so my question is, what are your favorite approaches?????

O and by the way, there is one girl from my school that is also going to universal the same time i am....and prob staying close to were i am...but shes bringing a friend thats A TOTAL BITICH....u think i should fuk the nice(personality wise) HB6 in front of her BITICH AZZ friend HB7??? or just forget bout em bout..and throw out the old...and in with the new bidddys!!!!

Last edited:

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

now thats what i was thinking

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend shouldn't have told you. It's universal law on this board not to tell others of this board. Why does he want more compeition?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well how did u expect me to find out

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you should get some of that in front of her friend, oh btw, what school do you go to, I live in orlando so we must be pretty close.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well kinda close

i live in georgia and i go to mount de sauls....why are u thinking of going to universal??? asl man...and race..lol

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, oh I see, I thought you lived close by, nvm then, I just figured if you were going to universal with this girl then you must of lived near universal, so I wanted to know the school cause I live about 30 minutes from universal and maybe i would know the school, but nvm about it then, but well the ASL you can already tell, I already said orlando, my profile says 17, and I am obviously a guy, look at my frigging username. lol

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only approach if you have eye contact with these girls. Then you know for sure that they are interested and you'll have a chance. Then just use some of that southern charm & your in there.