Finally getting with your long term crush

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
My general experience is that your long term crush starts fading as soon as you get to be with her, suddenly shes not all that hot

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to rain on your parade and I hope things go well. Just trying to inject some caution and prudence. Have fun, be careful.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you know how to play this one without becoming a b!tch, good luck! :yes:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gna say go for it, even though you may end up looking like a chump, it sure as hell beats regretting not going for her when you had the chance, thats when you'll still be an AFC

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least you had the balls to try.

but i don't see this going anywhere and if i were y ou i'd be appaual by her actions

this is how i would persnally see the situtation

first of all i would never (anymore) be in a situtation where i liked a girl for 3 years and i wasn't fvcking her. but let's say i was. and i go in for the kiss and she responds. and then she has the freaking nerve after a night of making out to tell me this can't lead anywhere.

now,k you said yourself she has been a serial dater. i'm not even calling her a hoe or a slut. i'm saying you mean to tell me that i don't in your mind match the crateria as a man worth dating even though you dated half the city already?

next

there is no other way to see this. lol in the other thread we go into a very lenthgy discussion about the **** carousel and i argued that i don't believe in it. most of the time. lol this is the exception. this girl is a joke of a woman. i'm sorry.

the only reason she is kissing you is to make herself feel better / wanted until the next **** carousel conductor comes along and wets her whsitle.

you don't do it for her. i'm not even saying there is anything really wrong with you i think her judgement in men is god awful

when i first got here in was in a similar situation with a girl for 6 years. yes six. so this gets under my skin. oddly enough, i eventually got her. we quasi dated for one month and i was so disappoitnged because she was no where near worth all the trouble i went through

if i were you i'd let it go. i don't care how sexy or amazing she is she's playing games