Filthy Rich: Permission to Cheat?

Truebrit

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
If they marry for money, then infidelity won't be the deal breaker, now will it? QUOTE]

Pains me to say it but this its as simple as that with this thread.....

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
I don't think so. Look at Posh Spice. I bet she didn't cheat. These women are so worried about losing the meal ticket they don't risk it.

I'm willing to bet she cheated at least once. I don't know how many affairs he had, but if it was several then I'd say she did.

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for women cheating:

I read a study about genetics when I was in college. As I remember it, research was done on blood types and genetics back in the 70's, and most studies found so many discrepancies that some researchers tried to revamp the system. It was something like 22% of children tested could not, possibly, be the product of their parents. I remember thinking it was close to 25% and the number 22 sticks in my head.

After years of research, the scientists couldn't figure it out. And no one wanted to publish a study saying that women were cheating big time.

Along came genetics.

A recent study showed that, according to genetic profiling, nearly 30% of children in the U.S. have a different father than the man they believe is their father. (I can attest to this because I'm one of the 30%.)

THIS TEST found 28% misattributed paternity in the U.S. in 2002.

The Atlantic ran an article in 2007 in which they estimated that "as many as one of every seven men who proudly carry their newborn children out of a hospital could be a cuckold."

My theory, which I'll admit is shadetree anthropology at best, is that women are genetically predisposed to breed with men who exude the qualities that will perpetuate the species. Bright eyes (commanding), smart (may be chieftain someday), big muscles or excellent fitness (good breeding stock), competitive -- maybe an athlete or a successful businessman (warrior/conqueror.) I believe that when their hubbys get soft and fat and start spending their evenings on the couch, women who are in their prime child-bearing years go looking for a strong man to reproduce with. Not a man to love, not to care for, not to cook for, maybe not even have an affair with per se: they want a strong male to impregnate them to strengthen their brood.

I think that women use any sort of rationale that they can stumble across -- to rationalize this to themselves, mind you -- and never -- EVER -- tell anyone. And I think that the number of women who do this is far higher than you or I or anyone -- except geneticists, perhaps -- will ever know.

Think of how many married women there are of childbearing age. Now, how many days a month they can get pregnant, how many use protection / get abortions / etc? How many children per family? 2.8? Even at the rate of 1 child in 7, there are a LOT of women cheating out there. That's not one WOMAN in 7. That's one CHILD in 7.

Kinda makes you wonder how many cougars have slipped off their rings for the night, huh?

Last edited:

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crash, that has to be one of the most alarming things I have read in a while. Its something I heard before but seeing the black and white numbers like that? That many bastard kids?

Holy crap. Like you say, if women are conceiving that many children when cheating how many are cheating overall? Jesus, Im starting to think that maybe they cheat more then men do. I always thought it would be 50/50.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crashbutnotburn said:
After years of research, the scientists couldn't figure it out. And no one wanted to publish a study saying that women were cheating big time.
And then along came "Dsperate Houswives" to say it all.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Crash, that has to be one of the most alarming things I have read in a while. Its something I heard before but seeing the black and white numbers like that? That many bastard kids?

Holy crap. Like you say, if women are conceiving that many children when cheating how many are cheating overall? Jesus, Im starting to think that maybe they cheat more then men do. I always thought it would be 50/50.
I posted a long time ago that I thought stats on women cheating are WAY understated.

I mean, you're asking a WOMAN to be honest, albeit anonymously, about her sexual past. I honestly believe that despite the anonymity of scientific studies, MANY women still lie when asked questions about their sex life.

I made a post one time about the prevalence of women cheating or engaging in behavior unbecoming of someone in a committed relationship that I personally witnessed, right out in the open. I can only imagine a lot of stuff that goes on behind closed doors that no one knows about.

Hell, my biz partner and I have BOTH been "seduced" by married women in the past year. Neither one of us sought it out, but if it wasn't with us it would have happened with someone else.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I mean, you're asking a WOMAN to be honest....
Dude, this mindset is why you are in a funk about women.

Your perceptions manifest, homeskillet. That's the truth, whether you want to take off your rust colored glasses and see it or not.

Disclaimer: this post has nothing at all to do with the actual thread, because the thread is a bs topic. MANY mofo's cheat, man and woman. End topic. this post is directed like a pitchfork straight into STR8UP's groin. hope he gets the message! toodles, love iq.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, at this point I honestly believe that you are in love with me.

Now I don't know whether you are a man or a woman, but either way you are an annoying stalker. I have no clue what you find so fascinating about me, but your obsession is quite obvious, as you have been up my ass ever since I can remember.

Consider this the last time I respond to any of your posts.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Iqqi, at this point I honestly believe that you are in love with me.

Now I don't know whether you are a man or a woman, but either way you are an annoying stalker. I have no clue what you find so fascinating about me, but your obsession is quite obvious, as you have been up my ass ever since I can remember.

Consider this the last time I respond to any of your posts.
So you are planning to game her by playing hard to get ?
He he.

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I made a post one time about the prevalence of women cheating or engaging in behavior unbecoming of someone in a committed relationship that I personally witnessed, right out in the open. I can only imagine a lot of stuff that goes on behind closed doors that no one knows about.
I have been with cheating women. And, to be fair, I was married to one. I think that cheating is a part of the woman's code. And I think that its very mention is taboo, even among each other. I'm not chick-bashing when I say that, either -- I think that it's a simple, undeniable fact; unprovable until now. Women cheat. Most of them do, judging from the numbers. They just never -- NEVER -- talk about it. They know that their lives that they have built around their husbands and families are too valuable to ever trust anyone with a secret of that magnitude. They're not stupid. Not like us. Getting impregnated by another man is not an achievement a woman trumpets to the world. Hell, they LOVE secrets. I think that there are women who get a thrill looking at their progeny and knowing that no one else -- even the kid -- will ever know who the father really is. What happened that one night. It's also, if you think about it, a major power play.

But even when faced with the numbers, they'll never cop. If you showed any woman in this country those figures, they'd look you in the eye and tell you, with grave sincerity, "That's wrong." Then they'd go back inside and finish banging the UPS guy.

Women are much more secretive, and stronger about their secrets, than we are: most keep their true sexuality under a close guard. This, to me, comprises the thrill of getting a woman into my bed, far more than the actual athletics of sex itself. When she releases her inner slut, I'm getting a chance to see something that she's decided to not show anyone else. It's like learning her secret handshake.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
So you are planning to game her by playing hard to get ?
He he.
Psssshhhh.....

He/she is a coward who hides behind a keyboard and gets off by trying to tear other people down. I have personally met several members of this board, and we still meet up from time to time (bout that time fellas!), I have posted pictures of myself, and yet I STILL come here and post about sh!t I don't even share with my friends, just to have this troll up my ass. Next time I want pain and discomfort in my ANUS, I will find a toy car or a pack of fish hooks to insert in my rectum instead of responding to iqqi's weak jabs.

crashbutnotburn said:
I have been with cheating women. And, to be fair, I was married to one. I think that cheating is a part of the woman's code. And I think that its very mention is taboo, even among each other. I'm not chick-bashing when I say that, either -- I think that it's a simple, undeniable fact; unprovable until now. Women cheat. Most of them do, judging from the numbers. They just never -- NEVER -- talk about it. They know that their lives that they have built around their husbands and families are too valuable to ever trust anyone with their innermost secrets. They're not stupid. Not like us. Getting impregnated by another man is not an achievement a woman trumpets to the world. Hell, they LOVE secrets. I think that there are women who get a thrill looking at their progeny and knowing that no one else -- even the kid -- will never know. It's also a power play.

But even when faced with the numbers, they'll never cop. If you showed any woman in this country those figures, they'd look you in the eye and tell you, with grave sincerity, "That's wrong." Then they'd go back inside and finish banging the UPS guy.

Women are much more secretive, and stronger about their secrets, than we are: most keep their true sexuality under a close guard. This, to me, comprises the thrill of getting a woman into my bed, far more than the actual athletics of sex itself. When she releases her inner slut, I'm getting a chance to see something that she's decided to not show anyone else. It's like learning her secret handshake.
Congratulations! You have come to terms with a fact that quite a few guys on this site will deny for the rest of their lives.

You are a smart man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Congratulations! You have come to terms with a fact that quite a few guys on this site will deny for the rest of their lives.

You are a smart man.
And the worst part isn't that women cheat and everything else they do. The worst part is they all maintain a wall of secrecy and deception and con most men into believing women do no wrong. It's women's natural ability and tendency to be dishonest and deceptive for their own gain that's the most repulsive thing about them...natural born con artists.

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And the worst part isn't that women cheat and everything else they do. The worst part is they all maintain a wall of secrecy and deception and con most men into believing women do no wrong. It's women's natural ability and tendency to be dishonest and deceptive for their own gain that's the most repulsive thing about them...natural born con artists.
Sociopathy is their survival mechanism. They can't outfight us, but they can sure as hell outmaneuver us. I think that this is why, as someone wrote on this forum years ago, girls cease to be interested in men who cease to be interesting. Keep them guessing, and even apply some emotional and intellectual judo once in awhile, and they'll blow up your phone. Women admire a worthy adversary.

To those of you thinking I'm being bitter: I'm not. If you're smart, you'll read through what I've written -- REALLY read it -- and either A.) accept the fact that your girl is most likely going to cheat, or B.) accept the reality that the only unavailable woman is a woman who is mated to a worthier candidate than you. Ideally, it'll be both, but either way you need to get off your @ss and start working toward becoming -- and remaining -- that worthy candidate.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crashbutnotburn said:
Sociopathy is their survival mechanism. They can't outfight us, but they can sure as hell outmaneuver us. I think that this is why, as someone wrote on this forum years ago, girls cease to be interested in men who cease to be interesting. Keep them guessing, and even apply some emotional and intellectual judo once in awhile, and they'll blow up your phone. Women admire a worthy adversary.
We talked about this when joekerr was around, how women are the weaker and thus more manipulative sex. Some guys still don't get this.

To those of you thinking I'm being bitter: I'm not. If you're smart, you'll read through what I've written -- REALLY read it -- and either A.) accept the fact that your girl is most likely going to cheat, or B.) accept the reality that the only unavailable woman is a woman who is mated to a worthier candidate than you. Ideally, it'll be both, but either way you need to get off your @ss and start working toward becoming -- and remaining -- that worthy candidate.
You speak the raw, uncensored truth, that a lot of guys around here (end even moreso in the real world) don't want to believe.

We grow up with this illusion that women are either "quality" or "trash". We want to truly believe that there are enough of these virtuous women to go around, so we refuse to acknowledge what we see around us. This is just another layer of the matrix that a lot of guys never make it through. It would simply be too painful of a realization to acknowledge that women cannot be easily categorized.

Keep posting the wisdom bro....we need it around here.

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to be appreciated.

I often feel like I'm the only boy on the girls' side of the playground. You've GOT to -- well, not so much play their games; playing with girls is still not cool, even at our age -- but when they start bragging that they are the Red Rover champs, it's time to bust through that line and show 'em how the big boys play.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
We grow up with this illusion that women are either "quality" or "trash". We want to truly believe that there are enough of these virtuous women to go around, so we refuse to acknowledge what we see around us.
This is sooooo true. My favorite plate is a prim, proper, straight laced lady in public. Never a foul word, dresses and grooms modestly, speaks to me respectfully. To family she is loving, kind, dotes on children. At home she takes care of my laundry, helps clean, etc.

The perfect lady.

In private she's freaky tramp, 3 holer, *** crazy little fuck slut. The harder and faster it is, the better she likes it and louder she is. She's not the hottest looking plate I have but she's damn good looking and I've been with her longer than any other 2 combined. She's also tied for oldest at 18 years junior to me.

She's the only woman in my life at present I would consider for an LTR.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
In private she's freaky tramp, 3 holer, *** crazy little fuck slut. The harder and faster it is, the better she likes it and louder she is.
My ex was pretty much the same way, feminine, mannered, demure, but when it came to sex I was The Boss, and she took everything I gave her and was thankful afterward.

Now it's obvious that you haven't had the opportunity to see what she is capable of as a person, as I did with my ex when she did a 180 and started messing around on me, so our situations are a little different, but at least you understand that a woman isn't "one or the other", she's both in the same package to varying degrees. What you see of either side depends upon several factors, but it has a lot to do with the way SHE perceives you as a man. Women are like mirrors in a relationship- they reflect back what they see.

This whole "lady in the street/ wh0re in bed" thing as men see it really cracks me up, because if you have a "wh0re" in bed, how do you think she got that way? She's probably done nastier sh!t with other dudes!

This is the funny part, cause guys can't handle the thought of "their" girl being capable of such acts with another man.

Women are the ones living in a fantasy world? Sometimes it's men....

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Now it's obvious that you haven't had the opportunity to see what she is capable of as a person, as I did with my ex when she did a 180 and started messing around on me, so our situations are a little different ....
Strange way to put it but IMO all people are capable of things you wouldn't always predict. The thing that screws up a lot of relationships (again IMO) is that one of both parties can't get comfortable with this duality of human nature.

There was a thread here recently where a guy found out his prim virginal little princess was actually everyone elses whore in her free time. Shocking. :rolleyes: Everyone has that in them and needs to let it out, but a surprising number of westerners, not just women, have trouble with the day to day reality that the sweet little thing who has borne their lovely children needs her pipes thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.

One of my favorite movie lines on this subject was "That's the same mouth she kisses my children with".

On that note, the woman I was discussing is not originally from here and she seems completely comfortable using me as an all-purpose versi-male. ;) I've found that westerners are often not OK in this regard, maybe it's the pope or puritans or something in the water.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
"Natural born con artists" haha, complete horse-sh1t.

When women cheat, it's usually because their husband, or boyfriend, is a complete dorky loser who doesn't know how to be a man.

It annoys me when dudes get mad at women for cheating. When you get a burned by a woman, it's because you weren't being a f1cking man. When she ain't happy, isn't sexually satisfied, and feels no connection to you, don't be mad at her for having her needs fulfilled by another man.

Usually, a woman will only try to manipulate you when you're being fake and insecure. Or, if she comes from a broken family. I've noticed that not having two parents can instill a sadness and anger inside of a girl.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
"Natural born con artists" haha, complete horse-sh1t.

When women cheat, it's usually because their husband, or boyfriend, is a complete dorky loser who doesn't know how to be a man.
Yeah it's always the guys fault, right? What horsesh!t. Even so, the right thing to do is to break up with the guy if he's such a loser. But the truth is a woman might cheat for any number of reason besides the man not being "perfect". Where the con artist comes in is women can cheat or lie straight-faced and never get caught. It's easy when you believe your own bullsh!t.

It annoys me when dudes get mad at women for cheating. When you get a burned by a woman, it's because you weren't being a f1cking man. When she ain't happy, isn't sexually satisfied, and feels no connection to you, don't be mad at her for having her needs fulfilled by another man.
Yeah that's the theory of feminism too. No matter what a woman does, it's the man's fault.

Usually, a woman will only try to manipulate you when you're being fake and insecure. Or, if she comes from a broken family. I've noticed that not having two parents can instill a sadness and anger inside of a girl.
You have the blinders on. All women, and people in general, try to manipulate.