Fighting

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats Up world. I am trying to study woman along with all you guys and I have a situation i am curious about. I know this girl and I work near her workplace and we talk well every time She does something to make me mad I let her have it and yell at her. Which I think is the correct thing to do right?? anyway whenever we get into a fight she will say why don't you come over tonight. This has happened 2 times where i will get mad then she will ask me to come over to her house. Why is that

Another time I did something to her that made her mad at me. I noticed she would not talk or look at me so I went up to her and said are you still mad at me she looked up at me and pretended like she was going to punch me and after that everything was good again. Is it me or is this also a weird response???????????????????

PEACE

Last edited:

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many other ways to handle a situation than resorting to yelling - so, to answer your question, no, yelling at her is not the right thing to do.

You didn't give your age or your girl's age. Lack of maturity could be playing a big factor in your relationship. Also, a lack of experience with the opposite sex could lead to this type of behavior. I really think she's asking you over due to the fact that she just really likes you and wants you to stick around.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
There are many other ways to handle a situation than resorting to yelling - so, to answer your question, no, yelling at her is not the right thing to do.

You didn't give your age or your girl's age. Lack of maturity could be playing a big factor in your relationship. Also, a lack of experience with the opposite sex could lead to this type of behavior. I really think she's asking you over due to the fact that she just really likes you and wants you to stick around.
Well I am 28 she is 22. I guess I shouldn't have used the term yelling. I think really meant to say is I told like it was even though i like her. since i have read in the bible ""if a woman pisses you off let her know it"" I know one of the times I just said get away from me. What do you mean she really likes you??

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she likes how you make her feel. Maybe she grew up in a situation where arguements were common and she saw her mom try to make peace by being overly nice. Maybe she's just doing what she knows and has experienced. I'm just speculating here, man.

If the girl didn't like you, then she wouldn't be asking you over to her place after a fight.

This next statement will cause some controversy, but here goes Libra women will tend to be like this. Libras will tend to try to re-court a person if they sense that the friendship is in jeopardy.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I have noticed about some women recently is, that if they have done something to piss you off, if you can make it totally obvious to them that you are angry at them without being abusive or cussing them out at the top of your voice. They seem to develop more respect for you, in fact its almost like they become more attracted to you.

Don't know if this applies to all women... just an observation.

Reaction score
You two need to grow up and stop the elementary school courting shyt and just f*uck your brains out. It's obvious you both like each other otherwise you wouldn't be talking after the first yelling match (which is stupid also--sorry).

You should never need to raise your voice in any situation. When you loose your cool you've lost your edge in control.