Fighting when not to.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A kid was pissing me off lately. He has been for a few days now, like a week. Today I got pissed and hit him twice after he punched me. He went back a bit then came up in my face and starting talking **** to me. A year ago I would have snapped right there, but instead I kept my cool and ignored him and walked as he shouted behind me. Do you think I did the right thing or should I have thrown down? The kid is the kind of fake badass that inhabits my area, he smokes just to smoke and stuff like that, so I take him as a joke, and I know if it came down to it I would win a fight. I'm starting to think I did the right thing by keeping my cool, I wasnt intimidated and b/c I walked away confidently I think it was a good choice, do you think so? Seriously the only reason I didn't is b/c there were biddies in the crowd and I remmeber reading that violence is a turnoff, another reason I think I did the right thing.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I would say you did the right thing. If he hits you again, and you know you can take him, I would get up right in his face and issue a stern warning, upon which he:
1) Backs down, making you the bigger man
2) Hits you, and you have reason to beat the **** out of him

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second he punches you, you got a free ride to finish the fight. You should've kept going until you made him bleed. Make an example out of him. It's straight out of Gunwitch's method. You don't take ****, and you make sure people respect you. If he's still talking, he obviously wasn't hit enough to STFU.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
A kid was pissing me off lately. He has been for a few days now, like a week. Today I got pissed and hit him twice after he punched me. He went back a bit then came up in my face and starting talking **** to me. A year ago I would have snapped right there, but instead I kept my cool and ignored him and walked as he shouted behind me. Do you think I did the right thing or should I have thrown down? The kid is the kind of fake badass that inhabits my area, he smokes just to smoke and stuff like that, so I take him as a joke, and I know if it came down to it I would win a fight. I'm starting to think I did the right thing by keeping my cool, I wasnt intimidated and b/c I walked away confidently I think it was a good choice, do you think so? Seriously the only reason I didn't is b/c there were biddies in the crowd and I remmeber reading that violence is a turnoff, another reason I think I did the right thing.
You should've ****ed him up.
drummer said:
Yeah I would say you did the right thing. If he hits you again, and you know you can take him, I would get up right in his face and issue a stern warning, upon which he:
1) Backs down, making you the bigger man
2) Hits you, and you have reason to beat the **** out of him
You sound like someones grand father with the stern warning ****. No seriously just blast him in the face as soon as its about to go down.
Bling said:
The second he punches you, you got a free ride to finish the fight. You should've kept going until you made him bleed. Make an example out of him. It's straight out of Gunwitch's method. You don't take ****, and you make sure people respect you. If he's still talking, he obviously wasn't hit enough to STFU.
B-B-B-B-B-Last and shine.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have taken his ass down. When you beat the crap out of someone and lots of people see it, everyone tends not to get in your way. It happened to me freshman year when I took someone out and now I'm a senior and no one bothers me. (Prob coz he was quite bigger than me)

Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, thanks for replies, thread closedddd.