Fight The Matrix: Wisdom For Guys Of All Ages!

Heavyjay

Reaction score
There are definitely some truths in there. I don't know that I neccesarily agree with the whole feminist conspiracy theories that he seems to imply. But men giving love in exchange for women giving up power is absolutely correct.

I think where I disagree somewhat is, I think it's ok for women to have power outside of their relationship (i.e. Hillary). However, within the relationship the man should still have all the power, and the woman should be willingly conceding it. It's not controlling a woman. Power and control are 2 different things. But there has to be a order to the pack (man > wife > children). He is right in that if that order is not there, chaos generally ensues.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff.

Have you noticed the old axiom:

"behind every successful man is a good woman"

which meant that a leader of men had the love and backing support, devotion and love of a woman, has been insidiously changed lately to:

"behind every successful man is a strong woman"

making it sound that it's the woman's strength and direction and leadership that makes the man.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gubby said:
BAM! My ego takes another hit.

No matter how wise I make myself, someone's got there before me.

I'm starting to feel that this ego is a bit of a dead weight. Ah, but I figure it's all balance isn't it?

Awesome post. This guy knows things.
You constantly have to keep educating yourself. The quotes in the post serve to help you reflect about some aspects of life we talk about here in this forum but more on a philosophical level, down to the roots of male/female relationships.

I think you will do better in future relationships knowing this stuff rather than not knowing it.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the awful lack of character and especially Femeninity we witnessed here recently, I am bumping this post.
Please, do yourself a favor and read it thoroughly.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get to read it all yet. But, when I skimmed through it. It looked similar to "The Natural Order Of Things." Which, has been what Last Man Standing has been preaching about from the beginning!!!

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I prefer a Deepak Chopra approach on gender and sexual identity. (Also, same disclaimer -- I don't agree with everything he says, but who ever does). A very smart mentor of mine once told me that you should willing and able to act differently at work, in social settings, and in the bedroom. Just because a woman is in a corporate position at work doesn't mean that she's bitter at home. Sure, many are, but I'd be willing to bet you huge sums of money that many were bitter back when they were forced into having no power in their lives. Life wasn't magic and wonderful back when women had no power (legal, or cultural). I mean, sure it looks wonderful to us, but feminism existed long before the Rockefellers et al pushed it to the mainstream. And when they did push it forwards, it caught on with an incredible fire. There's a reason for that.
Even in those relationships where the woman does allow herself to be subordinate to her man's will, she has to be given that choice. She's a human being, not a number. It's good to look at this stuff for personal guidance, for own your development as a man, but when you start talking about strong women as 'broken', I can't agree with you anymore. It's just not that black and white.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is saying that a strong women is broken
But you do make some great points.

Women can be strong in a femenine and nurturing manner, not necessarily a controlling, and domnineering manner, in that very judgemental hard ass type of attitude. Thats not very sexy at all.

While it is true that they may act differently in differen tenvironments, not every person is like that.
Most people who have strong values will act that way in most situations.
These values may be from a masculine female that she will be in contol of everything around her, and she makse all the decision for everyone. and it is not open for discussion.
She may do this at work and at home with husband and children. It doesnt make her a bad or broken person.
But something is OFF.
They may be 'happy'. But I bet if you psychoanalyze these people you will always find some sort of event or trauma which polarized them to bulild up the complimentary opposite energy inside them

Many of the manly females see femeninity as WEAKNESS

And that is unhealthy

But you do bring up some good points.

Penkiten often says that she has to be a little bit 'harder' at her job, than if she was at home with her hsband and kids.
She feels this is how she has to be to be taken seriously and not 'hurt'

She is still a woman in charge, but she doesnt seem to express it in a controlling, domineering and masculine manner.

It is uimportant to understadn how masculinity in men is such a big part of the criteria for women to want to partner with a man.

If she feels he lacks masculinity and the ability to protect her, she will not feel attraction for him
It is important for men to be the masculine energy in a womans life, so she can feel free to be the femenine one, and not have to create it herself, so to speak

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Many of the manly females see femeninity as WEAKNESS

And that is unhealthy
Interceptor said:
It is important for men to be the masculine energy in a womans life, so she can feel free to be the femenine one, and not have to create it herself, so to speak
I absolutely agree with most of what you said, but those two statements really stuck out for me. I really like your posts, Interceptor, they're rarely filled with bitterness, or extremism. Just tellin' it like it is :D.

Again, for me a lot of this stuff really hits home on an interpersonal level, but I become very wary when people start talking about 'The Matrix' or a gay conspiracy or anything else. Even completely disregarding an argument as to the factual validity of those statements, I don't think that they help with a person being willing to take personal responsibility for themselves. It seems to lead to bitterness. And I believe very strongly that to have a worthwhile life you have to cultivate love, and actively fight against self-pity.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erasmus wrote: And I believe very strongly that to have a worthwhile life you have to cultivate love, and actively fight against self-pity.

Very very powerful statement, Erasmus.

Well said. I agree.

The idea of the Matrix is really about really seeing the things that DISEMPOWER us, and then give us Strength , Hope, and Resolve by DISCONNECTING from it.

Unfortunatley, a lot of the time it only breeds mistrust, the victim mentality, and more fear.

It then somehow gets perpretrated as a Disempowering notion.

Which I think is a huge waste of that notion we use around here to explain the social constructs, and mental ones that HOLD us DOWN and Stop us from living to our fullest potential.

The 'hor/gay matrix' is something that really , former member , Last Man Standing was a proponent of.

To be honest, a lot of people are not that influenced by these types of messages.

Truthfully, a lot of my writings dont register fo a lot of people, and that's OK.

I want to help and enlighten.

And sometimes, people feel like if there a message other than one's own, they must RESCUE people and STOP them from READING it.
Sometimes peoeple do go overboard.

Thats why I always ask people to look into developing the Discerning Mind, and Observing Ego.

So we can Mentor ourselves,a nd then refelc tback on what was said, and the decide intelligently if it is a good belief to have or not.