fight bak?!?!?

xGizmoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is mainly for that noob REDBULLFBU n other noobs.

ok ya i'm pretty young, but i've gone thru a lot tough shyt in my life so my advice for u( n u other peeps ) incase u get in a fight is to not fight bak. this is y not

1. girls think u're a retard for fighting(ignore all the fcuken idiots out there hoo say girls love guys that fight)

2. u mite get suspended r expelled

3. on ur skool record so u get fcuked if u wonna go university

n plus FCUK ALL THOSE OTHER PPL THAT THINK U'RE A WUSS.
n i hate to say it but u r a wuss for coming here n asking for advice.

but if u really wonna get him/her lol... bak then do it MY way show off wif MONEY(don't worry if u're poor got a better one hold on) treat ppl to food like mc diks that way ppl would owe u a favour. remember the phrase i scratch ur bak u scratch mine.

if ur skool is donating money donate MORE money than wut that person donates or if u're reallly rich put in a hundred that way ur name would b on the announcements.

here's for the poor ppl my classic move hehe... track down where they live n egg their house but that's too boring.... so look for dog shyt n rub it all over their house on their door knob hehehehe nasty shyt if it's freezing there get water n pour it on their walk way n don't forget spray paint hahhahha....

peace out dawgs

Dr. Jim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xGizmoz
ok this is mainly for that noob REDBULLFBU n other noobs.

ok ya i'm pretty young, but i've gone thru a lot tough shyt in my life so my advice for u( n u other peeps ) incase u get in a fight is to not fight bak. this is y not

1. girls think u're a retard for fighting(ignore all the fcuken idiots out there hoo say girls love guys that fight)

2. u mite get suspended r expelled

3. on ur skool record so u get fcuked if u wonna go university
4 or jail.

5 or court if the **** flies the wrong way, or if you can't afford a good attorney see 4.

The main part, I think, about fighting back in any way (not just physically fighting back) it shows that people can't trample over you. That you deserve respect, or don't (as in neutral), but you do not deserve to be disrespected.

n plus FCUK ALL THOSE OTHER PPL THAT THINK U'RE A WUSS.
n i hate to say it but u r a wuss for coming here n asking for advice.

but if u really wonna get him/her lol... bak then do it MY way show off wif MONEY(don't worry if u're poor got a better one hold on) treat ppl to food like mc diks that way ppl would owe u a favour. remember the phrase i scratch ur bak u scratch mine.

if ur skool is donating money donate MORE money than wut that person donates or if u're reallly rich put in a hundred that way ur name would b on the announcements.

here's for the poor ppl my classic move hehe... track down where they live n egg their house but that's too boring.... so look for dog shyt n rub it all over their house on their door knob hehehehe nasty shyt if it's freezing there get water n pour it on their walk way n don't forget spray paint hahhahha....

peace out dawgs
And like do it to their lockers, and like cough on the locks and ****, maybe pee on their cars, w/e.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a gay advice. Youre telling us that its better to back off from a fight, like a *****, and then show up the next day at school flashing money and that everyone will be like " OMG that guy is soo cool, he backed off a fight like a ***** BUT he´s flashing money right now so I guess he´s cool." :rolleyes: people will probably beat you up at school n steal your money for that.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
What...
The...

Flash money and people won't fight you....oh dear, one minute here...

Ok Back. Omg....just..no.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought you where gona say dont act tough and i would have agreed, and i would have agreed had you said dont be too hot headed, but this stuff you said now is total crap!

If you weasle out, no one will respect you and every one will laugh, as for what you said is the solution, that crap started to convince me this is a joke, show off with money? do you have a clue what you are doing? i feel sorry for you.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is situational.

I know people that wouldn't ever fight. I know people that would fight at the slightest expression.

My cousin beats up people that look at him funny.

I don't beat anyone's ass, but I threaten them like I will. Intimidation is very important. Out of all the ass-kicking people have wanted to deal to me recently, none have.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this thread is rediculous... flash money around... lol.. are you insane... im not gonna flame but.. jesus... im one of the top 5 biggest kids in my school noone would say a bad word to my face ever.. but still... if i had to fight i would no doubt about it... what that grammerless idiot just said downgraded this entire forum... im taking a shower peace.. ac/dc, doc, dj4real and mighty... you guys are the only ones around here who should be allowed to post from now on

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, learn how to spell. It will make you sound like less of an idiot than you already are.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xGizmoz
it is up to u. u leave wut u feel confortable. n since she doesn't kiss u mayb don't kiss her anymore until kisses u wifout u asking

WUT A STUPID QUESTION U NOOB!!!
1. Im not a noob - i have 200+ posts

2. You are a noob - 6 posts

3. Read the sticky that says spell properly before you post

4. You are the noob - can't spell

5. FLASH MONEY???... im not sayin im poor or anything, but if i had the fVckin money to wipe my ass and flash around, i wouldnt BE on this site now would i.

This is what would happen if you took his advice:

- "Billy" wants to fight you
- You flash money around/spraypaint his house/do illegal stuff
- He steals your money/YOUR house gets pranked on (grafetti, poo on doorstep etc.)
- You STILL get beat up
- You flash money again
- He steals it and beats you up once more
- You become poor
- You get fed up and grafetti his house
- You go to jail
- And now you dont have the money to buy yourself out because u've been flashing it the whole time

[Thanks for flaming on my thread... whats goes around comes around :cool: ]

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatta boy pimp alittle alpha male payback... better watch out or he'll show up to your door and rub hamiltons and lincolns in your face till you laugh him to death

ps:
hamilton - 10
lincoln - 5

lol

"you can call me aaron burr by the way im droppin hamiltons"

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this.. you're all ****ing morons. There I said it.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along? I understand that you all think you are the hottest **** on the forum...that's what you're taught to think...and that's what you want to think.

But what's the point of starting useless, ignorant arguments? And who the **** cares about being right all the time? Wasted energy, I think. Please people...don't be so close-minded and so ego-driven.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
<b> u r a wuss for coming here n asking for advice. </b>

you're a douche for posting this in a message board which has been established for the sole purpose of giving and recieving advice.

congratulations,

you're an idiot!

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spell check.

I agree with you, just don't fight. But what do you do if someone is on your case for no reason, day after day?

My cousin, who is in his late 20's now, is a nice guy, no doubt about that. He told me that in high school there was this one kid who would always give him a tough time and he'd just brush him off. But he kept harassing him, like most bullies would. So, one day that kid stole something ( i forget what, but it must have been important ) from my cousin.... and when he found out about it he found him after school, walking home, and kicked his ass. Needless to say my cousin got his item ( again i forgot what it was ) back.

So what is the point of this story?

Stick up for yourself if goes too far.

I know there are cons in not fighting. But it does have its few pros. Just don't go out looking for a fight. Don't fight for stupid reasons either. Fighting is probably the last resort.

My cousin's bully moved a week later. -rimshot-

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
When people stop talking trash, I'll stop fighting.
Shut your dilusional ass up. Youre not tupac or biggie or some hardcore gangbanger. Youre a little girl who cant even get a girls phone number, so go stand in the corner and be quiet.

October, no one is flexing their ego by wanting sir stupid ass to spell so people can understand it without stumbling over their words like a 2 year old learning to read. Look at how you responded, youre showcasing your ego as well by trying to act like youre the mature one who needs to keep everyone in check. Go stand in the corner with viper and play with your vaginas.
:kick: