fieldreport , college party, when to call?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to make up for last year where I just wasted my chances of meeting any cute girls because I would not just give up this one girl I was seeing , any way ..so this year I promised my self I would "go hard" .

I have gone out almost every night of my first week of college this semester , meeting people and trying to expand my circle , well I have been doing pretty well at party's lately , I think its the hole six pack of confidence thing ...but any way Saturday night I went to this huge party a few blocks from school ..really chill about 50 people and three kegs and what ever else we had to drink ...I was friends with half the people there , well I was a buddy of mine talking to these three girls on the porch ...I let him do his thing then I went over and noticed that this kid passed out right in mid conversation...I went to see if he was okay and he was breathing so..what ever ...one of the girls he was talking to introduced her self to me and then the others did ...the hottest one was about a 9 and the other was an 8 and her friend was a 6 ....so I talked to all three girls for a few min and then sealed the deal when I got the 8's number ...so I eventually convinced them to come out and eat with all of my friends ...and they did to my surprise and then I seed good bye after that and felt fair confident about the thing ...so my question is when should I call this girl ? In Swingers they say two days ....I was thinking tonight , an comments?
What I once was I have become -Don Juan Demarcoe
-Josh

Last edited:

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
you spelled field wrong...hope college works out for you too.

moyogi

Reaction score
Just awoke from last night's kegger here. Give it two days, that's pretty safe. Lets her know you have a life too. Any advice on how to approach at these parties when you don't know a lot of people and the hotties are beng treated like a hoarded commodity? Seems like every group of girls had guys surrounding them. There was an idea of making a forum specifically for college DJs. Anyway, keep it up.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and go to the partys whare I know the host ..thats your best bet ...I like smaller partys whare there are only a few pepole maybe 15-20 tops, stick around a little longer next time , introduce your self to the guys as well ...get known its all about conections in college.
-Josh