Field reports/mental diarrhea...

mr.@pplesauce

Reaction score
Being newly single after a few years has really given me the itch to start writing about crap. Figure I'd come back here after not being on the forums since 2004'ish (and some major self-improvement since) and start reflecting on my success and failures. I of course instantly did searches on Pook and Fingz, ha.

Also, I hope this will encourage me not too get so drunk as often when out having fun-fun times so that I can recount events in more detail. Shouldn't be a problem. But then again...

Wasn't the layout of this forum nicer a few years ago? Seems different...:confused:
But my main point: Hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!

Last edited:

mr.@pplesauce

Reaction score
Yea, all the philosophiZaizzzing can get a tad old, almost registered with PUAforum or one of the prettier sites but tired of getting bombarded with ads for the new product/"FREE REPORT!:D" every time I go there. Altho I do like some of Gambler's videos

mr.@pplesauce

Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
people who relies on alcohol to PU r not puas. they r drunks
Was waiting for that one. :cheer: I love you mustfirstreg.

My humor is too subtle/bad I guess. Although, sometimes I imagine an entire planet of just 'Me's', like in Land of the Waldo's. There would be a giant sold out amphitheater filled of just copies of me and in the center on stage I would be telling jokes that only I find funny while the rest of my clones would laugh hysterically. I'd call it "Escape From Planet Of The @pplesauces"

"Is this thing on?" *tap tap*