Field Report: DrBeard pulls a HB9 photo inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
Yo! Its goin cool for the doctor I got my shiat down and the birds r hangin off my cok!

I was hangin out by the shops with my bros and this hot biatch parks her car and goes into a shop. My AFC mates are like "wow, she is hot but I cant talk to her shes too hot". I say "Yo, watch the doctor show you how its done" and I go and sit on the front of her car with a can of beer.

She comes back and is like "what you doing on my car?" and I do some c+F on her and say she looks too dumb to drive. She says she aint dumb so I say "yo must be drunk then so you aint driving this car!"

She starts smiling and give me eye contact so I kino her and say "let me drive you somewhere quiet". She gives me her keys and I drive and she keeps trying to feel my balls while I'm driving and I tell her to hold back cos shes gonna get some when we stop. I get to this park and this bloke says its closed and we cant go in, so I ram through the gate and the bloke runs off screaming.

Me and this girl start making out and have sex! She said I am the best she ever had and I say "yeah I know but I aint got started yet" and but the cops pull up and say they need to talk to me cos I'm trespasing and caused damage tot he gate. I tell them I'm busy and they must wait and I start bumming this bird right in front of them.

It took 4 of them to pull me off and put me in handcuffs and they take me to jail. I got out this morning and they let me off with a fine.

For those who think I'm making this up or will say the bird is a fatty or something I took a picture to prove it! Check it out...

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2716/drbeardbird3af.jpg

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf...this sounds like a felini movie. Thats pretty kool man....shes probably dying to fcuk u again. She most likely vviews you as this badass guy who gives the best sex. She is pretty hot. Howd u get that pic though?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha

Ok that was pretty ****ing funny.

The photo is just over the top. I fell out of my chair laughing.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the photo is great, but 4 policemen pulling you off a girl is quite an amusing image in itself. :crackup:

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
m8 you crack me up:crackup:

ime on the floor in tears with every post you do, your fcuking hilarious, ha ha ha:crackup: :cry: :rockon:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
wtf...this sounds like a felini movie. Thats pretty kool man....shes probably dying to fcuk u again. She most likely vviews you as this badass guy who gives the best sex. She is pretty hot. Howd u get that pic though?
Man please tell me you know he is talkign **** and that the picture is fake?

Ninja out

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many

of you guys noticed who that photo kind of vaguely resembles :) That's the part that made me laugh the hardest.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW

Is this guy serious or joking. If he is joking, he is a real Andy Kaufman, if he is serious, we need to have him taken away.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How many

Originally posted by DrBeard
Who does it resembles? People say I look like Jimmy Smitts if thats what u mean.

Da rest of u r just jealous!
If jimmy smitts looks like a pigeon, then yes. otherwise, you look like a pigeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.