Field Report: Dance

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
So here i go 45 mins late to this highschool dance. I walk in through the door and, the place was PACK WITH BITOCHES. The lady wanted me to give her a school ID, so i pull out my wallet. I say, here my ID, 11 grade, 10 grade, 9 grade, and 8th grade. She was laghing. Just getting warmed up.

I'll try to cut the story short.

So i go to the dancefloor, i see all these guys standing around looking STUPID. I go to one of my schoolmates.

viva: Yo, Justin
Justin: Yooooo, blah blha
viva: where is everyone...........
Justin: (trying to shun me out of the group)
viva: (i was standing sideways to loook like i was leaving {MM})

BASICALY ALL THESE CHUMPS WALKING AROUND

Finally i convinced this chump to come mack with me on the dancefloor.

I get on the dancefloor and there about 5 girls walking away from the floor. I start dancing, so do they. I got 5 solid HB8.5 and higher.

Justin and the 2 others were there looking stupid.

HB:Wooooooooooooooooooooo
viva: (dancing, someone toched my @$$ but didn't know who)
viva: (turn around to a random girl) Did you just touch my @$$?
HB: yeaa, woooooooooo
viva: thats going to cost you
HB: (no responds-------did she hear me)
viva: (i left these girls so i can get my friend in the parking lot to come here because of all the girls.)

What a chump, he didn't come until an hour later or something.
I come back and the girls are pretty much with the one of the girls BF. So it was a no go for me. They basically left.

I was working this solid 8 or 9. Using the kino on her will dancing. I was breathing on her neck every so often, slide my hands up and down her legs/stomach/arms/outside of breast, etc. Basically this girl was getting horny.

I backed up a little to see if she would press her butt against my ****, but she didn't so i just left (she didn't really want it, HAAHAHA)

I later see her dancing and making out with a guy with an afffro. LOL she did want it. I warmed her up............Maybe

oO so many stories. I walk in there no one gives me respect (the guys). After about 45 mins or so, everyone wants to be around me/gives me respect(because of all the girls i danced with)

These girls from school got all happy when they saw me. They going crazy when im dancing (cheering me on {what do they think i never danced before}). They were telling me how sexy my hair looks.

I go greet these seniors, WHAT CHUMPS.

viva: yo,
senior: yo viva............blah blah
viva: yo rocky lets go get some girls
Rocky: yea, cool, but not right know( basically he tried to qualify himself to me, but he made up a stupid excuse------i don't think he danced with any girl at all)

I was dancing with this one girl, she was average. She would move up and down, instead of the oval shape movement. Damn, this girl almost made me ***. I knew right there i had to go.

Questions
1) Long story short. When i'm working these girls from the back, get the excited, i then blow on their necks, wispher "What's your name" "What school" but thats it. What should i say after?

2) What do you say, or how do you deal with all these girls trying to grab you butt?

VIVA Later PIMPS VLLV

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) i'd say those then be like o coool and just keep dancing till theres a break in the song and be like hey i gotta go (insert excuse here) but beforei leave lemem get ur #.

2) you handled that well if you said it in a joking kinda manner...if you did she prlly just didnt hear u or you woudla gotten an "whjat do you have in mind" or atleast a lil chuckle

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, i would say, "hey i got to go, maybe i'll see you later" or something along those lines.
What your saying to ask for her # right there on the dancefloor? ( i didn't have notepad or a pen)

What i'm asking is what could i have said to futher the convo?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Let her touch your ass, you don't need to say anything
2.) "Hey yea I think your real cute, can i get your number?"
3.) You kick it with some CHUMPS

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Field Report: Dance

Originally posted by AC/DC
1.) Let her touch your ass, you don't need to say anything