Field Report - Bar Crawling Pt 2

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you need to stop getting drunk. Being drunk is for weak people

It will help you to sarge more and avoid getting in all these fights you twit about, also girl will be more open to you

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting the gym and then going to the mall. This will b my last update for this week then I'll leave this site alone until my next blog post and field report. Message me for ideas for my next blog post

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is being drunk for weak ppl?
Because it shows you are vulnerable... you need à externe stimulus to let you loose.. to deal with it this feeling (shy, sadness, stress, void etc.. anything)

And that for it, to fill this lack, you ready to lose control of your body, tongue, mind, and even start smeeling bad.

There is no more turn off for a woman than à guy barely capable to staying straight, with alcool breath, trying to get in her

Also, you start losing your social dynamic capacity... thus you cant read her

Think this: why you need à drink to approach her? Why she will take the drunk over the perfectly sober guy who understand how to escaltate her.

We have a saying: Drinking is fun and a man activity, getting drunk is for the loser and kids.

At Corporate events they do judge you on the amount you drink.. the higher ups do check it.

Drink but always be in control, that's why i never go more than 2 or as soon i feel it in my blood.. water time

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it shows you are vulnerable... you need à externe stimulus to let you loose.. to deal with it this feeling (shy, sadness, stress, void etc.. anything)

And that for it, to fill this lack, you ready to lose control of your body, tongue, mind, and even start smeeling bad.

There is no more turn off for a woman than à guy barely capable to staying straight, with alcool breath, trying to get in her

Also, you start losing your social dynamic capacity... thus you cant read her

Think this: why you need à drink to approach her? Why she will take the drunk over the perfectly sober guy who understand how to escaltate her.

We have a saying: Drinking is fun and a man activity, getting drunk is for the loser and kids.

At Corporate events they do judge you on the amount you drink.. the higher ups do check it.

Drink but always be in control, that's why i never go more than 2 or as soon i feel it in my blood.. water time
Drinking isn't a crutch. I do the same shvt drunk while sober.

Alchohol isn't a catalyst to anything. I see what you're getting at but my inhibitions r permanently lowered. There's no reason to care about anything other than being awesome because we could be dead tomorrow.

Did you read my field report for Thursday? I was sober - n the mall at least. Don't let your fear of being marginalized hold you back

Last edited:

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I a goat or am I insane. Am i awesome or am I losing it. Am I too aggressively or do I need to amp it up. How long until someone shoots me. How long until I lose my charm and dashing good looks. How long until I make billions and conquer the world. Are there consequences for my actions. Who can stop me. Am I a criminal or a deity. Is my head up my ass or is it up hers - if u know what I mean. Lol dude I'm the worst

Leaving the gym now. Met a guy on a bike. Told him I flipped mine. Got his number no homo and we r gonna hit the scene next week. He has a house up n denver and said he's bout that life. Seems wealthy. I can teach him women and he can teach me money. I reek of awesome. Going to the mall now

Last edited:

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mall parking lot. Hitting up all the numbers I got last night before I go n.

Mindset: goat
Goal: Get a bvtch that's dtf, tease her, then eject

I'm sober on alchohol and drugs atm btw. Whats my goal n life? To be awesome as fvck and to make billions