Field Report: B/J Girl.

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm kind of new here, but here goes. I've read some of the field reports by some of you guys, and quite frankly, I found them motivating. Some people can handle so much rejection, It's fascinating and in a way, truly inspiring!

Here's my field report, well, you might actually call it "Success Story".

I met this girl from the internet. This is the second time I've done this. The first time, we just became friend.

Well this girl's name was Geneviève (french name). Here's a picture:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/etienne11/woman/2572182-hra44ow.jpeg

Not sure If we're allowed posting pictures, so I won't. You're just gonna have to check it out by yourself.

Anyhow, we met at my place the first time over. Now I have to be honest (I kind of take pride in being authentic/honest): I was nervous like sh!t.

I made all kind of mind preparation in to this, that I was worth it and all that stuff. But I was still nervous and she noticed. I spoke very quickly and just acted nervously.

Well, we drunk alcohol and watched a movie at my place. Before that I told her of my experiences travelling the world (which are true). I did lie a few times (that was before I dedicated myself to being honest all the time) namely about having published my own comic. I do draw well, but I never published anything.

I did the whole C+F routine and it worked. I started cuddling while we were watching the movie. Then I said I wanted to stroke her back.

Well believe it or not, she allowed me to take her top off. A definite erectile experience. I stroke her back for a while, then when she sat up again, I just started kissing her breasts and touching them to my full satisfaction. They were small but firm, good material.

Well, she spent the night over. For most of the night she stroked her c*** against my co**. I didn't do it however, even though I wanted it. Why? Because I was afraid I wasn't to perform good enough. Should I have? Not sure...

Well, she came back to my place the next time. Can't remember exactly what we did. Bottom line, whe began kissing and she gave me a *******. She was pretty good at it.

Somehow I didn't feel full after that. Maybe it's because I had used so many techniques and strategies I didn't have fun anymore. I was so obsessed with the outcome, I forgot the ride. I felt I had kind of cheated her into sex.

Am I the only one who has ever felt that way?

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Etienne

Bottom line, whe began kissing and she gave me a *******. She was pretty good at it.

Somehow I didn't feel full after that. Maybe it's because I had used so many techniques and strategies I didn't have fun anymore.
Dude, it is her job to swallow, not yours!!

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it is her job to swallow, not yours!!
This is hilarious, period. She didn't swallow actually, I came all over her face, there was *** all over. Very nasty. I had to change my sheets afterwards.

Come to think of it, this has happened before. I never seem to feel like crossing the "underwear friction" stage even if I can feel the ***** juice, the warmth and humidity of the chick I'm doing U/F with.

Happened twice last summer.

E.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you feel you are cheating her in to sex because you think that you are faking these techneeks and its not really you and you are just using them to get to her.

Maybe its working to good, you are getting the results with out time or effort so you think its like magic there for you are cheating her.

Im working hard to change and it takes time so when i get results i know its down to me and im not cheating her for it im not a fake.

She is with you because she wants to, your not drugging her you give her what she wants and she likes it, so if shes getting what she wants your not cheating her for sex.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a cutie. maybe your feeling cheated cause its too easy? I know if its too easy for me to get a girl then i am not attracted to them anymore. back away a bit and see if she cools down a bit toward you. that may help ya

b

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose, that's one way of seeing things.

Guess humans were never meant to be satisfied right? You don't have something and wish you had it, you have it and complain about the way you get it.

I have no excuse, except for complaining a bit too much.

Thanks for the input all.

E.

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. I used to feel this way too. We have this idea that some things should be really hard or that they should take a lot of time. Like quitting smoking, we can really quit anytime we want. I have friends that did it. People like Tony Robbins helped people quit instantly.

When you find out how easy it really is to close on women it is just mind boggling at first. Hey, your game may be really that good. Good on ya.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU ARE LYING.
get a pic of her and YOU to prove this.

otherwise here's my fantastic sex report:

Last weekend I picked up an HB9.23232 and I banged her in her mouth and ass, it was SO AWESOME.

pics? do an image google search of a person called alyssa milano

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's lying, thats alot of effort to impress people you can't see and don't even know....P.S - BANG HER you fool!!!!! Whoe cares if you suck, like it matters.....it's just more practice and more stories to tell

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was to lie, I would put a much better looking girl. She was ok, but I certaily wouldn't make up a story for that much. No need to be jealous, this has happened to you too.

I don't think he's lying, thats alot of effort to impress people you can't see and don't even know....P.S - BANG HER you fool!!!!! Whoe cares if you suck, like it matters.....it's just more practice and more stories to tell
Wise words, wise words indeed.

Keep you updated on my next field experience...

Etienne