FF to GF Conversion

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
I. Introduction

This is a question that really strikes at the core of the difficulty of the player/DJ lifestyle. At the core of the issue is whether a formal "girlfriend" ("GF") situation is sometimes preferable over the "f*ckfriend" ("FF") situation.

My dilemma? Precisely this issue: I want to turn one of my FFs and, for the first time in years, I want her to be my GF.

Some background: I'm a player. I am a well-travelled, cultured, successful guy with well honed charisma and as a former bodybuilder, I'm also in good shape. I have sex with a new woman about once or twice a month.

II. Issue

Back to the issue. In my journeys I came across my Beatrice. I saw her at a professional networking event and declared I would make her mine. The charm, the sophistication, the elegance, and the beauty had me spun. Swedish, she works out regularly and is plainly hot. To top it off, she speaks 4 languages. I am a person who also networks with corporate and politician types and she is the first woman in a long time I've met that can hold her own in these settings. She would make a perfect woman for Szof.

Utilizing my skills, though on occasion exhibiting to high of an Interest Level ("IL") I did make her mine. On the fourth date, we had sex. For 6 hours (on and off, of course). She came more times than she could count. I had my Beatrice. She declared how her delicate heart was not so easily won, and that I had quickly taken it (and so I was fooled).

a. Szof's Downfall

Then the disease kicked in: one-itis. Spellbound, I called all my FFs and girls who thought I was their Boyfriend but I really wasn't (I call these "de facto FFs") and I dumped them cold. One came to my house at midnight weeping, I did not relent. I thought my new woman was "the one."

The disease soon began to manifest. With her in my arms I poured out my heart: "I have never felt like this for a woman before." In isolation, not that bad of a thing to say. But I said things like this constantly. All very true, but all of which frightened the girl. As the situation began to swirl out of control, she announced she was going to spend the summer abroad in Europe. This was just after a month and maybe a ten encounters or "dates." I lost all semblance of cool and began talking about "our future" and a myriad of things I would laugh at my chumpish friends for saying in times past.

It is an awful thing for a man somewhat skilled at seduction to watch himself fall apart by the dictates of his own treacherous heart. It is like watching train-wreck: you know it will be ugly and you cannot stop its course.

b. Szof's (Limited) Recovery

At this point, she stopped calling me. I had to initate all contact. She would respond to my emails at least a half-day after they were sent (if at all) and then they would be without substance or the sweetness that they had before the emotional avalanche on my part.

Thankfully, I have an ace card. I am good in bed. I have learned from the four dozen women I had been with before her. Knowing women's minds, I knew that I had to play aloof to regain mystery, her attraction, and control. I did this for a week. One day, after work I called her and told her I would be in her neighborhood and could see her "briefly - maybe for an hour." She accepted and I went to her house and I seduced her (the "second seduction"). We had a lot of fun.

Then last night, we made love again. In the midst of it, she said "You know, I'm not just using you." My heart sank. I felt my voice move up an octave. When I say this to a girl, it means "I am using you." I have feelings for this girl. I quickly spat out the most ****y/funny thing that came to my mind. "That's good. But I should tell you, that I am using you." I said, slyly and confidently. She replied, reaching with daggers quietly destined for my heart: "I guess that's ok if we're using each other." The implication being that she is, indeed, using me for sex.

In this shift in our relationship, since the "second seduction," she still does not call me, unless answering my call, and sends me trivial emails. This confirmed my pessimistic inference: that she is, indeed, using me for sex.

III. The Solution

Returning to the issue: I have thus, a woman who wants me for sex. This is all I have left and but for a lack of an ability to lay it properly in the bedroom, I certainly would not have this. My mind tells me to withdraw and to perhaps even leave her. My heart tells me to do whatever it takes to make this woman give me her heart.

What have I done thus far? My preliminary and default instinct tells me to withdraw and become what she thinks she wants me to be: a FF. In my experience, the person who thinks they are "using" tend to fall for the person they are using. The problem with this strategy being that it takes a long time and the object of my affection will be leaving in a month. We are both very busy.

1. I need to get rid of my one-itis. I'm seeing/seducing other girls on the side. Including a charming Russian woman I enjoyed last Tuesday and a delightful nurse from Montana on Thursday. But though they may be physically alluring, they lack my Beatrice's grace, intelligence, and what I have deluded myself into thinking is her femininity. I need a new strategy.

2. I want to get her to WANT me more than just for sex. Many will cry: what for? That is all women are good for! I am a busy man who does eventually want a woman - ONE woman to have around and to build with. I prefer a woman I can respect who arouses in me both physical and non-physical stimulation. None have done it like this girl has. Is my current strategy correct? Keep in mind the 1 month constraint.

3. How can I convince myself to be happy with being FFs with my Beatrice? Maybe I should just leave her since her presence is draining my spirit and heart.

I am consumed with jealousy and the thought of her finding a man in Europe makes me vomitous. I am seldom this jealous or this infatuated. I need to break out of it OR to apply a strategy that might pose a chance. To summarize: my current strategy is (1) being more aloof and (2) seeing other women.

Any comments on this situation and my strategic plan would be appreciated. Particularly if they address my chief two concerns.

-Szof

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - so the fact pattern is too much for everyone. How about this more simple yet very philosophical question: is it ever worth trying to convert a FF to a GF?

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO "Why" coz it'll take longer then a month and i also belive that out of sight is out of mind you sliped move on you'll find anouther.

P.S. been FF with some one you want a relationship with IS A BAD THING in my opinion, but dont get me wrong you can always TRY what have you got to lose

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust and Security are not included in the FF package. That's what i feel like i'm missing out with my FWB.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo SZof,

Here's what I think:

It's probably hard to believe, but you've been given a gift. No, I'm not talking about the sex. I'm talking about revelation knowledge. There's an element of cruelty in this PUA sh!t that no one seems to really wants to talk about.

Think of it this way. You now know how it feels when we create One-itis in girls we're not that into---just to get the sex. And you also have been given the gift of KNOWING that this chick is NOT THAT INTO YOU.You're not sitting around wondering what her intentions are---YOU KNOW.

I know these are both UNWANTED gifts for sure. I'm kinda' going thru the same thing myself. However, a friend of mine told me a long time ago when a girl was telling me stuff about herself that I'd rather not have wanted to know, "Hey Victory, when someone is telling you who they are...you better go ahead and KNOW them!" Good advice, I think.

This girl is a player. Look at what she has said to you, "You have taken my heart, which isn't easy for a man to do." This is the kind of sh!t a female player would say. Or if she isn't a player, this statement alone should be at least a red flag because it indicates she has a lot of emotional shields up. Be careful dude, when SINGLE chicks can be this cavalier about great sex, they have a lot of selfishness and control issues.

But having said all that, IF you feel like you still want this girl, here's what I would do if were you:

1. To get over the One-itis, I'm finding that it won't really go away quick if you just go out and get with other girls. The cure is to ONLY go out and get equal or BETTER girls than the one you're craving. That's been the rub for me, I don't see the kind of girls that I like very often. Hopefully, you'll have an easier time.

2. How do you make her want you for more than sex? To me the key is to take her behavior, multiply it by a hundred, and give it back to her. What do I mean? She has openly admitted to using you for sex, right?

I say become a raw sex monster to her. Don't even talk to her if it's not about sex. Don't even call her if you're NOT asking for sex. Don't respond to her emails unless it's something about sex. When you fvck her, don't speak to her unless you're talking degradingly dirty to her. Show her no affection when you're finished. Get up and leave AS SOON AS YOU'RE THROUGH. Of course, make sure she's fully exhausted and satisfied, but leave immediately. Don't wait for her to throw on a robe and let you out. Leave her lying on the bed (or floor, or coffe table, etc. LOL) and let your own damn self out. Before you go out the door throw her a smile over your shoulder and say "I'll call you the next time I need IT."

Why so cold? What are you trying to accomplish? The same thing that was accomplished in you. Don't even think of her as a human being. You want her to feel like nothing but a sex-toy. Nothing more. If she has even a trace of true femininity left, this is the only way I can see her coming to her senses.

If that doesn't work, all you can do is learn from it like I'm trying to right now:
Don't fall back into the trap of using people for sex thru deception. Keep searching for a woman that makes you WANT to be a better man. And learn to never keep making the same emotional mistakes over and over again.

Good luck soldier.

Peace...one day.

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Victory.

An update: she flaked out of a date today but expressed interest in seeing me late night during the week. Further affirming my belief I am in the "let's just fcuk zone." It could be worse.

From now on, I'm going try the sex animal angle. No phone calls, no emails, nothing unless I am seeking to initiate sex.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I've actually learned something from this thread!

Good luck Szof. Remember that it's better to be a DJ banging your oneitis, than an AFC who isn't.

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
*sniffle*

That's truly beautiful what you said Victory, and szof, I must say that I admre your situation, nowhere near humble!

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into the girl twice today. The frucking odds of that shyt. BS convo. Then, I caved and called. She didn't pick up (big surprise). The VM: "Hey it's me. as promised, i am calling. as you know, i'll be up late and can talk with you briefly tonight. so call me." I had promised her Sat I'd call her by Mon and then when I ran into her I had told her I'd be up all night working on something for work.

I've decided she's expendable. If I have to play these bullsheet games with her to keep her around, fluck her. My Russian is coming along nicely and (see my post history) - I've had it with American women's self-hate complexes and the resulting lack of respect for any guy that doesn't treat them like poop. Besides, I can pick up American or other girls that I don't care about and have nearly as high quality sex with and without the attendant spiritual DRAINING this girl causes.

Well actually my (now - one day later) former one-itis is half-American/half-Swedish, but she grew up in the US mostly.

Before her, I was involved with a married woman (primarily and nonmonogamously- and a dozen others on the side) for a year. She also used me as a FF. This adds an added dimension to my background. I've done the FF thing to its death.

Good bye one-itis Americunt. Hello Elena!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Szof,

Glad to hear "old girl" is now expendable to you. Heck, that's the way SHE wants it anyway. Think of that girl as a pack of condoms. And use her like a condom...throw her @ss away after you're done with her.

You don't put a condom back in your wallet once you've used it, do you? No, you throw it away. And you don't even think about that pack of condoms again until the opportunity to use one comes up again. Think of this expendable chick the same way. By her own choice, all she is is just a crash-test dummy for a guerilla soldier like you to practice running your bayonet through. LOL

Seriously though, just keep rolling with your other chicks until this one comes back up in the rotation. And when she does, remember to use her like a condom. Don't even think of her as a KEEPER because her behavior marks her as just a throw-away chick...whether she actually knows it or not.

Remember soldier:

Until you find a chick who is consistently showing quality, always wear your kevlar, bulletproof vest.

As Anti-Dump would say...PROTECT THAT HEART!!!!!

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE! What follows below is not only a chronicle in my saga, battling my inner-chump but the general inner social workings of the modern American woman and how they deconstruct relationships.

ANYWAYS, I was on my computer tonight and decided to check my yahoo account, which I nearly never check. Well, when I got to the login, the FF's email AND address were already entered. She had checked her email last time she was here and neglected to uncheck "remember password." Jackpot!

Oh it's hideous. It is really true that girls talk to their friends about EVERYTHING. In an email she sent just before the "emotional avalanche" referenced above she wrote:

"I have NEVER had better sex. or so much of it. or such incredible back rubs. It was just cuddling wonderful stuff in the morning. Him being like - tell me something bad about yourself, some fault, please, I can't take it, I like you too much. If i weren't so goddamn happy right now I'd be freaking the **** out. it's just too good. which is why i'm fine. It can't last, so why waste time freaking out."

So she enjoyed the flucking so much that she put aside my chumpish words. After this, then the emails discussing me peter out to near nothing for a couple weeks. Until recently.

As it turns out, the FF is already throwing herself at some bloke at the Hague where she will be for 3 months this summer. She wrote the guy a page and half long email asking him things like: what museums/nightclubs/bars/etc. she should visit. She also made certain she was "looking for a single room (no roommate!)." This despite telling me she was looking to room with a classmate interning at the same place. From a DJ perspective, if the author was a male and the target a female, the email would live in the annals of AFC fame (shame?).

Anyways, this long email, essentially a long 13 year old girl's come on, was sent to a total stranger introduced to her by an acquaintance. To put it bluntly, she is throwing herself at this guy she doesn't even know or know how he even looks like. All while she is withdrawing resources from me.

She writes to her best friend the following, summarizing the situation:

"...[some guy's] best friend's in the hague, might help with housing, "show me around"...oh man, poor [Szof], if he knew..."

And then her friend replies with:

i feel like if he knew we would be having a lot more sit downs i feel like.

[szof] - "so...[FF's evil friend]....i'm going to fly to europe this summer."
[FF's evil friend] - "really?"
[szof] - "yes...i have a lot of money"
[FF's evil friend] - "oh"
[szof] - "need to keep an eye on [FF]...she doesn't know it yet, but she will have my kids in her uterous one day"
[FF's evil friend] - <round house kick to [szof]'s jaw>

As you can see, I'm in the danger zone brothers.

She's coming over tommorrow night. I was going to cook lasagna (I do it once a week in batch so I don't have to cook repeatedly) and then fluck her. Now I'm at a total loss.

Szof's Strategy Tommorrow night

I'm thinking of the following:
1. Cancelling (then fluck her friend, see below).
2. Eating with her, flucking her, then tossing her out out of my house.
3. Eating, flucking, then dumping her, then tossing her out of my house.
4. Eating, flucking, then expressly LJBFFing (LJB Fluck Friends) her, then tossing her out of my house.
5. Dumping her completely, then tossing her out of my house.
6. Act like nothing happened and just be emotionally distant the whole night, then passive-aggressively toss her out of the bed when I'm done.

The only thing that is clear is I need to toss her out before cuddle time. The cuddle time is deluding the bytch into thinking she *has* me. It is inflating her confidence and her audacity (see below on how I plan on deflating this - I appreciate help with streamlining my approach).

Regardless of whether I choose an aggressive strategy (3 or 4) or a more passive one, I will make it clear to her tommorrow that I DO NOT WANT a relationship with her when she goes to Europe. Right now she's riding high on confidence because I want her (I'm objectively a "catch" - you should see the emails she wrote the same friend before I became a douche) and she *thinks* will wait for her. hahaahah. The easiest way to undermine this is to say: "hey, the next month is all we got. Have fun in Europe. I'll have fun in Denver. ;)" Or a more clever variation thereof (I'll be thinking of this all day - any suggestions???).

Stepping back, I also need to figure out what I want with this chick. A GF she is not. A FF, she can be. At this point, what I think I really want is for her to crumble and try to be my GF just so I can crush her as she drops her last fit of resistance. It is cruel, but it would make me feel really good. I'll also be thinking of this deeper question: what should a guy do with a girl he likes to fluck who is mentally flucking him?

I'm sure i'll think of other ideas as I consult with bros here and in real life.

Aside from the above course of action, I'm going to email another one of her friends who I know wants to fluck me and fluck her. Since I don't give a fluck about this friend, my game will be spotless.

It is like clockwork: when you want them, they will fluck you. When you use them, they will come back to you for abuse.

Szof

PS: The exchange this girl had with her friend is proof-positive that women, in this society, are shameless. DO NOT TRUST THESE HOS! They plot cheating on you with their best friends! Albeit, I'm being mildly hypocritical, but regardless of what I do, as far as she knows I am 100% faithful.

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please please do yourself a favor and don't even continue this. I'd just whisk her to the bedroom and "fluck" her before dinner one last time then send her on her way without even a word about why.

Then she'll spend the next few weeks trying to contact you and have you on her mind the whole europe trip wondering what's up with you.

It's not worth hanging around. It's for your own sanity and the sex really isn't worth it. A month from now you'll regret not having separated from her sooner.