Fetishes?

LonesomeLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fetish for tickling women, especially their feet. It isn't something I do to get in some kino or just something I do to clown around. When I see a HB it's all I want to do to her. Now I do have a desire for sex and I can appreciate a nice set of t!ts or a nice round butt on a woman, things that have nothing to do with tickling. But I'd say as far as what I desire to do when I see a HB, I'd say its about 90% tickling, 10% sex. It may even be more lopsided than that. Thus far the only times I've been able to indulge my tickling fetish has been by paying strippers and women at massage spas to let me tickle them.

In a normal scenario a guy approaches a woman in a bar or whatever, and ultimately they both want the same thing - sex. He wants to fvck, she wants to fvck....she may not want to fvck him, but she wants to fvck somebody. So they both want the same thing. But in my case I want something that the average HB walking down the street isn't going to get much pleasure out of. So basically I see a HB and I want to do something to her that is for my own pleasure only, unless its a woman I've developed oneitis for. That's really the only time I actually care if a female gets any enjoyment at all out of an interaction with me.

So I just wanted to ask if there are any other guys here who have fetishes, involving doing things to women that really only you would get enjoyment out of? Something that puts you in the position of trying to get something from the woman without her really getting anything in return? If so, how have you been able to get your fetishes indulged without having to pay for it?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
One thing's for sure, nowadays; anything you can possibly think of, someone is into it. There's people who are into chicks blowing up balloons. ...whether she's nude or dressed, or if she pops the balloon or not, depends on the individual.
There's got to be some females who are into being tickled...somewhere out there.

I've heard that tickling is a form of sadism and torture. So maybe, without realizing it, you have some issues with women?

gigi1

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i used to have a foot fetish but it winded down a bit these days for some odd reason.

anyway in my foot fetish hey days i used to really like to suck women's toes.

it got me laid plenty of times. since sucking toes is the grey zone (it's not sex but it's very erotic), and women get great pleasure from it, i used to do the 'i wanna suck your toes, you're gonna love it, it's not sex so you have nothing to worry about' thing. then they would get so aroused that i would have sex with them as well.

so win-win for everyone. i even got girlfriends from this. i used it as an 'opener' as well. it wasn't a tactic, i just really wanted to suck their toes.