Fetish Reveal Timeline

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not stupid. He's mentally ill. Watching this train wreck of a human is funny only to sociopaths.
Most people who watch him are doing so because its funny. Guess everyone’s a sociopath then, there’s even people who make their own videos in response to his just to troll him.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who watch him are doing so because its funny. Guess everyone’s a sociopath then, there’s even people who make their own videos in response to his just to troll him.
Yes. People who mock the mentally challenged are sociopaths.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. People who mock the mentally challenged are sociopaths.
I don’t know man, this video parodying him had me laughing so hard. The guy who did it said that he can relate to Marshall Mathers the 4th since he’s 40 and has never had a real girlfriend. Marshall is 27 and this guy wants him to get his sh*t together while he’s still younger.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know man, this video parodying him had me laughing so hard. The guy who did it said that he can relate to Marshall Mathers the 4th since he’s 40 and has never had a real girlfriend. Marshall is 27 and this guy wants him to get his sh*t together while he’s still younger.
I don't know why you keep posting these videos. Are you on commission?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have a 'mocking the mentally challenged' fetish.
No I’ve genuinely tried to help the guy and give him advice and so do other people. But when people try to reach out and genuinely want to help him, he just gets angry and blocks them. After getting fed up with the trolling, he finally went out and got a job since the trolls said they’d back off if he got one. So it did help push him in the right direction.