Fetish Reveal Timeline

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose you had three fetishes: one a little weird, another weirder, and another super weird. How long would you date a woman before you reveal these three fetishes? I plan to reveal these one at a time, and if she's not into some or all of my fetishes it's not a deal breaker in my opinion, meaning I wouldn't dump her, she might dump me because she thinks I'm weird though, but I really want to enjoy these fetishes.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make sure women know my kinks before they get involved

it cuts down on the screaming

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
> Scat
> Genital Mutilation (w/ autoerotic asphyxiation)
> Furry Roleplay (usually with my daddy dom and 2 gerbils)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will go along with anything their man says and does (especially in the bedroom) if she likes him enough, they're barely conscious beings and incapable of having original thoughts. Everything they think is what they've been told to think, so you simply need to override it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admire the adult nursing relationship couples. If you suck on a boob enough, it will lactate. But it's a lot of work. They have to sleep in short periods of time because nursing has to happen every 2 to 3 hours. That's some serious commitment to a fetish.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an inflation fetish, in the last months anytime I get to buy groceries and see prices exploding I get such a hard erection that I can barely keep my cool with the cashiers.

Once I was paying cash and noticed and even greater cost on the receipt...she said sorry we forgot to update the price on that, it's actually 5% more than what is written.

That's when I jizzed in my pants and had to leave the store suddenly.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score