fetish problem

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyway to remove a fetish? It's sad when I get aroused much easier by non-sexual images than normal sexual images, and I think it's going to hurt me in bed. This isn't even like a normal fetish (ex. foot fetish) - it's more of a submissive one that doesn't fit my personality. lol please don't tell me I need "years of expensive therapy" although if that's what I gotta do, that's what I gotta do. Thanks.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know all that s&m bondage stuff- it's annoying how I like being on the receiving end of it lol. any ideas on how to stop liking it so much?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some self respect and dignity my friend.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.

It's going to be hard to stop liking it..I'm know psychologist but there is probably some underlying issue that causes you to like it. Research it on the internet. Probably has something to do with an overbearing mom? Beat that issue and you won't like it so much, I guess. Or you could just have fun with it...Do you like to give it too? Most people probably like it a little once in a little while. Is it the only thing you like to do?

Hehe
Celadus

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I once read that fetishes are usually imprinted during one's childhood.... by which there is connection formed between something observed, and something sexual (even if the two are unrelated).

I think we are sexual beings from the day we are born….and much of our expressed sexuality in adulthood was formulated when we were little. I am quite certain that the intriguing discovery of my dad’s extensive nudie magazine collection, eventually served to advance me beyond my years.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackatheart said:
you know all that s&m bondage stuff- it's annoying how I like being on the receiving end of it lol. any ideas on how to stop liking it so much?
I think you are alright, if it was fetishism for animals or young children I would worry, but SM stuff, many people are like that. Guess it's just life.

Personally I find the SM stuff "goofy", and sometimes disgusting when it's too extreme. But overall Id' say you are much less stigmatized than people who are gay or worse: pedophiles.

Personally, I have somewhat a fetishism for girls with long and beautiful legs, especially when they are wearing silky stockings and nice delicate and classy high heel shoes.

I don't really feel ashamed of it although I'm aware of my little secrets.:D If I see a cute tall leggy girl, I won't miss out to check out her legs (any stocking or pantyhose?:rock: ) and her shoes...

Basically don't worry too much man...

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright but I'm saying that it's hard for me to get aroused thinking about having sex with a girl, touching her naked body, etc. but when I think about the s&m stuff I get aroused like it's nothing. now that's a problem.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you decide to accept it, you can go to alt.com and find people who share your fetish. Lots of dominmatrixs on there.

Celadus

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, nothing wrong with it! My girlfriend dresses up as a nurse or a maid sometimes, and scraches, bites and pinches the fukc out of me while she rides like a bull on top! I love it! And liek you, I am the one in control in the relationship (it doesnt fit my personality at all), but when it comes to sex, the majority of the time its a massive turn on to have a chick in your room who is proud and confident who will just tell you whats up and get down and dirty, screaming like a pig! Why do people in the United States always think someone needs a shrink when they like something thats not "normal"? No wonder you guys have so many problems over there! Shrinks have more problems than anyone else statistically, at least Marriages ones do!

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I have somewhat a fetishism for girls with long and beautiful legs, especially when they are wearing silky stockings and nice delicate and classy high heel shoes.
I always knew you had some embarrassing fetish like this!!! :-D but then again I'm into girls with tight jeans/mini skirts and boots...

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you there is apparently an excess of submissive males and not enough dominant women, so you will be competing for attention even more than the average man does.

I would suggest that you work on training yourself to get aroused in the normal way. Obviously men do not get erections every time they see a girl. If they did, life would be quite simple. There are perceptions which determine whether you do or don't get aroused. Therefore what you need to do is to associate the naked female form with arousal. You need to learn to perceive it as being a trigger for arousal. You might be able to use some of your existing tendencies, but the key is for you to always link a naked female form to your arousal so that the response becomes more automatic.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have some b*tch beat you to within inches of your life. You'll be scared into never doing it again lol.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought I was weird because of my watersport fetish.

:p

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with bondage fetish IMO.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
elchoclo thanks for the advice- I thought of that too but never gave it a try but now I will

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fetishes are personal, private things which shouldn't be posted on a forum anyway. No-one has a right to belittle or commend you on your choice of fetish, if it's what makes you happy and it doesn't hurt other people, go for it. Are you and your partner having a good time? That's all that's needed!

I have a really bizarre fetish about my missus. I think I might even be sexually atracted to her. :cool:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see, your missing out on the positives here. you can enjoy sex, and if you have enough experience trust me you wont have trouble getting a hardon. then when you do, sex is a nicety, but it isnt as arousing as your fetishes.

so...that means you can go forever without cumming. women will bow down and kiss your feet if you can get them off 5 times in a row. and when you get really good, your set for life.