Ferraris Dont Mean Sh!t!

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a solid list DonGorgon. But, women are so complicated that there are probably 100 more categories of guys they go for LOL.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't laugh on a guy that owns a ferrari and tappin' on a young chick's ass. If this guy is old and single with money to burn, then he is basically a pimp that can put a downpayment on a pvssy and enjoy it like he would enjoy his car (she is just another toy to play with). It serve's a purpose in his life and he has the means to pay for it and enjoy it.

Given all of that, this guy is no DJ and some aspects of it, we can chuckle:

We do not know, if he was recently divorced/experiencing "mid-life crisis" blowing his savings on a ferrari and now lives in debt.

It is probably safe to assume that he is buying her love because he doesn't know how to build a real attraction with women only through the exchange of his money.

We do know that he can't control his woman. She in fact knows how to use her pvssy to get this guy to shell money for her ass while making him have oneitis for her. If he was any kind of a man and she was flirting with another guy in front of him, he should have walked quietly to his car and drove off leaving her there, and thus kicking her out of his life for good. If your woman doesn't respect you and you don't respect yourself then your woman basically owns you. Getting mad about seeing his woman flirt with another man and taking it, tells me that he is a pvssy and she knows it.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys i get this feeling that some of you think im hating on that dude.

im not hating on him, i know full well the capabality of what fly cars can get you in terms of women.
I dont drive a car as flashy as a ferrari but i do drive something that for my age is considered very high class. and the girls in ages +10-10 from mine, talk to me ALOT more when im next to or in my car than when im not.

Im not hating on him, i think if you can afford a ferrari, sweeet! you've done well for yourself.

what i didnt like is the fact that as soon as he saw his b!tch talking to another guy, that he assumed was competition (correctly so) he got mad and , flexed his power on her and left. i couldve tried to hold her back from leaving like, but i didnt wanna make a scene.

if it was me, i wouldve played it cool. Coz if i had 250k to throw on a car im dam sure have some to attract fly honeys.

anyway as someone else said here, if she hit on me then im pretty sure shes hit on other guys and that...leads me to believe she's a h0.
which means no matter how hot she is!...and she was hot..platinum blonde D cup d!k suka lips etc etc mostly fake probably..i wouldnt go there.

i just wanted to post it because i find it funny that that guy has alot of what women find attractive, oney, nice car probably a nice house etc..but she still wants to play the field.

this leads me to believe IGETIT's second para where if women have one thing, they want the other..and vice versa.

ill see how it goes..if she does come around next week ill post up and ya'll can advise as to wether i should break her off or not.lol.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
.... If he was any kind of a man and she was flirting with another guy in front of him, he should have walked quietly to his car and drove off leaving her there, and thus kicking her out of his life for good. If your woman doesn't respect you and you don't respect yourself then your woman basically owns you. Getting mad about seeing his woman flirt with another man and taking it, tells me that he is a pvssy and she knows it.
I respectfully disagree. At the very LEAST I would make her come back like he did and give her a good hard hate-fucking before tossing her to the curb. From the tiny bit of info given I'd be hesitant to draw too many conclusions, but I think your assessment of her being just another of his probably many toys is pretty safe.

slickaz said:
Im not hating on him, i think if you can afford a ferrari, sweeet! you've done well for yourself.
Cool. Good luck!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
At the very LEAST I would make her come back like he did and give her a good hard hate-fucking before tossing her to the curb.
Only if she is a good fvck haha.

I knew this guy who's girlfriend cheated on him with another guy and he found out, so he wanted to fvck her for the last time and revenge. So what he did was that he was nailing this girl and when he was about to cvm he pulled it out from her pvssy and came all over her face and hair. Then he yelled at her "get out of my house now you fvcking cheating hor!!" and she ran out of his house crying with barley any cloths on and covered with cvm.

Now I don't advocate going to those extreme's but I could understand.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
He cares not ... for there are many more bimbos just like the 4 he has now.. Sluts want him to get them pregnant so they can get his cash...LOL

Well, they'd be out of luck, he's filed for bankruptcy again. At least he still has the grotto.

Jack Paradox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check it guys, I'm successful with women and I don't have a Ferrari, I take the bus! Do you know how much money I save? This sh*t is Gangstuh. :p

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Originally Posted by DonGorgon
Who else is she F'ing and why?

Women F many different men at different times for different reasons !!!
Women know the easiest way to control men is with sex so they will provide sex to a variety of men who can each provide her with something different in return!

Here is an example of an average 18 year old girls man list:

1. Sugar daddy - older guy ( over 40 years old) who is just happy to smell her PU$$ once a week and is willing to pay her rent and car not...

2. Boyfriend - guy her age who is hip and in style usually a pretty boy that she can show off to her friends and family..

3. Thugg/Fbuddy - a shady guy usually 5 to 10 year solder than her who comes and goes but she Fs him vigorously when ever she can and he provides the mystery danger and excitement she craves.

4. Dope boy/ drug supplier - there is a little talked about epidemic of drug use happening now with girls between 18 and 25.. and its oh so easy for them to score their drug of choice buy providing sexual favors to the Dope boy/ drug supplier and sometimes his good friends when she is high enough.

5. Gay male friend - Gayness and bisexuality is running rampant amoung young frustrated males these days and females love gay men. They will spend tons of time together at the mall etc. talking about sex and men then quite often will experiment sexually with each other but never tell anyone.....

So choose which dude you wanna be in her life..
Wow. I lack heavy experience here, so I'm quite freaked out.. Is that true for most hot women?? I hope there is some exaggeration here otherwise I have to admit that these hot women do not deserve a great guy, not even nice AFC guys!!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Wow. I lack heavy experience here, so I'm quite freaked out.. Is that true for most hot women?? I hope there is some exaggeration here otherwise I have to admit that these hot women do not deserve a great guy, not even nice AFC guys!!
It's pretty much spot on.

The only guys that have any power over the chick are No.1 and No.4

Become one of them and you'll be set for life when it comes to getting hot chicks...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
San Jose California said:
Man what the hell. In the title you stated ferrari's don't mean sh!it, then you proceeded to tell how you witnessed an old guy, with a ferrari, with a hot girl. All you did was make it seem like ferrari's can get women.. come on... the guy's old; he probably couldn't get a hot girl without the ferrari so it makes sense.
Allot of money in any form (cash cars houses etc..) is always an advantage in a capitalist society.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a PT cruiser...but I could pull up to a girls house in a horse and buggy and get laid...

she'd probably drive it for me too

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a 2003 PT cruiser but I had chicks when I drove a dented chevy cavalier man, you are not what you drive.