Ferrari with no gas. READ PLZ

Keeper13

Reaction score
Hey one and all. I would like to commend all these posts I am amazed at all this info. I need your guy's help with my situation. Here it is..

I am a goodlooking 21 yr old guy with alot of attractive qualities. At work, a retail store I appear like a true DJ working my magic on alot of girls and moms alike. I know they show interest. I cant seem to make a serious move outside of work (at work I dont ask for phone numbers which is a good thing..I think [whast your opinon there also] but I think this might be answering my whole question at work I think im the shiznit and know I will most likely ever see these people again) but when with ladys that I know think im cute I cant seem to swing anything. They ask me if im nervous so obviously im showing it. I dont freak out. I just lose all my game. I dont know how to initiate any fun(hooking up or when is it the right time) we have a good time im down for partying. They call me back and we hang out again. But I just cant seem to put the moves in the right place and time. I didnt have alot of experience in dating etc or showing my emotion so this is where im lacking. I have moved throughout my whole life so I think this is where im lacking in relationships. Maybe I should just try saying whats on my mind more and not caring what anyone thinks? Any suggestions for starting a nice hookup session or going further? (I have gotten laid by a few girls so im not a loser its just when I have to try I think to much about what im doing saying what they think and dont want to screw up or make myself look bad) HELP

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you are SO CUTE. WOW. AWWW SO SWEET. That's what girls will tell you while they put their arms around an uglier man.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your situation

Keeper, do you have a Ferrari? I love Ferraris but I'd like a Lamborghini Murcielago someday.

Do not ask for girls' phone numbers at your work, that is very unprofessional and you definitely should NOT let the two intermix.

Read the DJ bible. You are one of those guys who has all the material things but can't get a girl. Yeah you've gotten a few girls before, but you can't get the one you want. That's fine but we're going to change that. Stop freaking out and use your head. Go driving sometime and just say hi to people. Then go out and try to hold conversations with people, including girls. Then go out and try for phone numbers. Post some reports on how you did, remember this is a long process so you need to stop feeding off of your emotions and start using your head a bit. :p

Remember that you need to invite what you fear and work hard.