Females on the DJ forums: the pros and cons

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Discuss your opinions on females posting on the forums here. Please do not flame. I'll start it off:

PROS:
Advice from a reliable source (usually)
Being able to see things from a woman's perspective

CONS:
The female attitude that we long to escape from by talking to male friends, etc
Females learning about how DJs act and possibly couneting our approaches for some reason

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Pro's:

You are obviously on this site to learn new techniques about approaching and understanding women. Who better to get advice from than a women that you will never meet in your life.

No one, and I mean no one, knows other women better than another women. We know the attitude, the body language, the talk the codes and the signals that no man, no matter how suave he thinks he is, will even know.

Con's

None really. This is interesting to women and I seriuosly doubt any of it can be applied in real life. Men aren't made with instructions manuals. There was no recipe out of a Recipe Book For Men and no fourmulas. All men are different and for any women to think she can take what she learns here and apply it to real life is just insane.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThisGuy
PROS:
Please elaborate on why you think this is advice from a reliable source and also I'd like to know what you mean by a woman's perspective, because usually a woman's perspective is complete BS.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
Pro's:

You are obviously on this site to learn new techniques about approaching and understanding women. Who better to get advice from than a women that you will never meet in your life.
:rolleyes:

How much experience do women have in romatically persuing other women? Lesbians aside, NONE. If you want EXPERIENCED advice on how to pursue a woman romatically, ask a MAN.

No one, and I mean no one, knows other women better than another women. We know the attitude, the body language, the talk the codes and the signals that no man, no matter how suave he thinks he is, will even know.
Woman in general, are better than men when it comes to picking up signals of interest. I'll agree to that much.

Con's

None really. This is interesting to women and I seriuosly doubt any of it can be applied in real life. Men aren't made with instructions manuals. There was no recipe out of a Recipe Book For Men and no fourmulas. All men are different and for any women to think she can take what she learns here and apply it to real life is just insane.

Ok. Women are perfect. Nothing bad can ever be associated with them. Right.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Con
Nobody really knows anybody else, male or female. We can all take guesses at what someone of the same sex might be thinking but in reality you have just as much chance of knowing what a guy is thinking as to what a girl is thinking.

And this is a big one, YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT'S ACTUALLY A WOMAN GIVING YOU THIS ADVICE.

Pro
Womens insite often helps shape and reshape your thought's about their thinking.

It's encouraging to see that the playing feild is level because alot of the gals who post on here are having just as many problems as the guys.

Reading thought and opinions from anyone, male or female, stimulates thought, definatly a good thing. It teaches you to weed out the BS from some people and take seriously the advice of others with objective/critical thinking

unformed

Don Juan
Reaction score
PROS:
Not at all. Women don't know what the hell they want. On another board I frequent, some guy asked "well, this has been happening way too much ... the girl always says 'I'll call Firday' if I want to go out and then never calls. What am I doing wrong?"

Well, every girl on the board said, "you're doing nothing wrong, you're a nice guy, she's a b*tch, you'll eventually find a girl who likes you." ......... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

the only times i would trust a girl, is when one comes up to me (usually a friend, or a gf of a friend), and says, "hey, that other girl seems to be very interested in you; you should go talk to her." .. and that's because they can read body language and signs much better .... BUT don't ask her what you should do or say, cuz she's wrong.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro's:

Con's

Get off this site you stupid hor.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind you, one of the best threads I have read in the last while was from a woman at www.fastseduction.com:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=70707

That thread has influenced my game and has given me a more in depth perspective on how women think & operate. Although this forum is equally open to all genders, I notice that most women don't stay on this forum for long anyways because of the general hostility towards them.

IMO, someone that can provide additional objective insight on improving the seduction process for men is definitely a valuable source to the DJ forum, regardless of their gender.

BTW, fastseduction.com does have a "Playettes" forum for women that want to discuss their relationship from a female perspective.

Maximus_Decimus

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say one thing and do another, so how can you expect to get anything useful from listening to them?

It's even worse when you have trolls on here putting their 2 penneth in (you know who you are).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my thoughts I'm harvesting a post of mine from the thread Female here asking for advice from guys .

***DISCLAIMER - If you are a guy that is easily offended and feel that any perceived negative comments about men in general is a direct attack upon you, please discontinue reading this post...

I may be off base in my assumption, but it seems that much of the "advice" that is given in this forum is not necessarily for the benefit of the person requesting information. More times than not, the advice is based upon reactionary feelings of the people based upon their unresolved issues that are similar to the person requesting help.

Many times we respond without understanding the situation, especially when it's a woman asking for help. It may be because of a sense of male solidarity, comradely or whatever you want to call it, but as long as we have an 'US vs. THEM' attitude, we limit our own effectiveness.

The purpose of this board is guys to gain insight on how to understand women by gaining a better understanding of ourselves and our capabilities. Yes, a woman looking for advice is not the purpose of Sosuave however, their problems with men actually point out the areas where we as men can adjust and gain control of ourselves; possibly becoming more attractive to women.

Shooting down anything that seems negative serves no purpose other than protecting our egos. If we feel that we still need to protect our egos, have we actually learned anything about ourselves?

Just something to consider....

The preceding post is the perspective of the poster and not necessarily that of the moderators nor the owners of this forum. The poster takes sole responsibility for the probability of pissing off people who are set in their own personal beliefs...

LET THE FLAMING COMMENCE!!!

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Excellent response to this issue, Francisco. I find women's posts on par with the young AFC and better than the super chauvinist DJ who just doesn't get it. There are some benefits to their different perspectives. I see posts here as raw information not advice. They are just individual's thoughts and you can determine whether they have value or not for you from your own analysis. If anyone becomes disrespectful, overly meandering, or angry, the moderator of the forum can do his job.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO!

I'm almost crying....

just a sec....

NO! Never, Never, Never, Never take dating advice from a woman!

You will become an emotional tampon and the girl won't take you seriously.

Women don't even know what they want. How can they give you adivce?

Here is good example, I was driving in my car with a fat chick from work who said, "women don't like men with rough hands". I replied with, "well that isn't my kind of woman then".

I then recaled the last girl who was all over me saying, "oh kev, I like a guy who has rough hands, it means he works hard." Strangely my best friend married a girl who said the same thing.

No... when it comes to attraction don't ever listen to a woman. Ignore it all. Learn what it means to be a man. The more of a man you are the more women will find you attractive.

Actually, I should rephrase that a bit, if you want ugly fat chicks that sit and watch opra and phil all day then sure... listen to what women have to say :)

Never listen to what a woman has to say. only pay attention to her actions.

The purpose of this forum is to help men so that they STOP listening to what women say they want and to focus on the truth.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would disagree... my mom gives very good advice about women.
Too bad i never listen to her. :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's not about their advice, it's about their perception of things. Read carefully what they post to gain insight to their psyche and use your best judgment to gain a better understanding. You don't have to take what they post literally to learn something new.