Females DJ is a tautology

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are excellent DJ’s for the same reason that some people can get good deals when negotiating with car salesman. THEY ARE WILLING TO WALK AWAY.

Personally I had to crate train myself for this. What you need to do is approach girls, whether there is or isn’t anything there, and work your magic. Create interest, do whatever it takes. After you created some interest don’t **** it up by being yourself, or by being a bad replica of someone you are not. Just follow your game plan for the night.
And then just take the statistical approach. Lets say you ask 10 HB9s. eh maybe u get some interest maybe some dates. Lets say you ask 30. More interest, more dates, more progress, more confidence.

The key is simply not to give up and get frustrated. Finding the right girl is like a golf swing. Just takes time practice. And a good coach ;).

Why are all women DJ’s? because they play the odds are willing to walk away.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
women are great

If a man has a lot going for him, has lots of interesting hobbies, activities and things to keep him occupied, when he meets a girl he will be more attractive to her because he is focused on things outside of himself and her and has a thirst for knowledge. If he has has an interest in golf, fishing or cars since he was little, it makes him a great mate candidate because it shows he has dedication and commitment and not a short attention span. She hopes he will be dedicated and committed to her.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DesertsFox
THEY ARE WILLING TO WALK AWAY.

Hold up there,
beautiful women can walk away simply because the next deal is a minute around the corner. A well fed dog can pass a meal anytime because he knows food is at home. But a starving homeless dog will jump into garbage binds and trash cans looking for something, anything it can get. A beautiful women is like a well fed dog. They can get men antyime, anywhere. Men are like starving dogs. They try and fight to get whatever they can find. Thus, it is always easy for a HB to walk away but hard for a non DJ man to do the same.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Can't no breezy be a deezy . get over it. That's like saying ...i don't really give a fukkk ....it's just not possible..

I'm soblasted right now,yo.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
A beautiful women is like a well fed dog. They can get men antyime, anywhere. Men are like starving dogs. They try and fight to get whatever they can find. Thus, it is always easy for a HB to walk away but hard for a non DJ man to do the same.
Isn't there a difference between a "female DJ" and a "beautiful woman" at times? Yes a HB can be a female DJ, just like a hot guy can be a DJ... but not all DJs are "Hot" and not all female DJs are beautiful... in my opinion, being a real DJ is about being able to get chicks, etc... without having to be "hot" (not to say you can't be DJ if you are extremely good looking, just that it's not always the case).

Maybe in general it is easier for women to walk away than men, for the whole "dog" reason (interesting analogy I must say)... but how much of that is due to the fact that a lot of women ARE willing to walk away? I wonder. I know some girls who are soooo not willing to walk away (they are really pathetic at times, no joke) and these are the girls who don't get called back, etc. So maybe he has a point. maybe it can work both ways.