female virgin asking how to find a guy to have sex with me

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to admit, though...i would feel funny about having sex with a virgin unless i really wanted a relationship with her...reason being is it seems ok randomly sexing a chick who has been around or who has experience...virgin though... that is just too serious sounding...if you are a stunner though and were a great girl then that would be a different story..if not then i am sure my mind would change after a few stiff drinks....seriously, some single guy should try and help her out if it's not a troll...we need some pics...just blur your face so at least posters can see if you are fit or not and then maybe you could send a pic privately...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
I dont need a relationship but yeah I dont want it to be someone random. Someone I trust and feel comfortable with...yes.
If you are a real female, you're in California, and attraction is mutual, heck, I'll pop your cherry. Let's exchange numbers over a "personal message" on here and take it from there in terms of exchanging pictures, etc. Gotta confirm you aren't a troll first, though; I'm not getting my kidneys stolen lol

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
I will look into the dildo thing but my gynocologist said that isnt the best way to break it and really a man's penis is the best way but I dunno
You'll fall in love with that bad boy.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
this is ****ing awesomely funny. The OP is either over 200 pounds, ugly, trailer trash, or gspsheilds. So in other words.... 24 , meh your a little old for me but fvck it come over babe ill do what Atom couldn't ;)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexyfaceme said:
Comeon! if out of so many DJs all around the world cannot help her its a shame.

Dont know what gives people permission to be mean on the internet.

Dont help her but atleast dont attack.
Troll Meter:

Normal.................Caution......TROLL
................................................^...

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=33279665

My POF profile. That I dont use.

Assuming by troll you mean someone fake. Yes I am a 24 year old non-fat girl
Lol yeah right that's you.

I slept with an 18-yr old once. When my d!ck was inside her she said, by the way I'm a virgin. I shrugged and pounded her brains out. The next day she got a cab home and I never talked to her again. I honestly would have called her again if she just kept her mouth shut and didn't tell me. OP if you want a guy to care just don't say anything.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your cute...I would f*ck you and be nice to you if I didn't have a girlfriend.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more common than you'd think for educated girls with closed social circles who won't do the bar/club thing.

If you have money and look good, join a climbing gym and climb with a partner you like, or do a 3-week vacation at a surf camp or something. If you don't have money, get a job at a hostel or anywhere fun with high staff and/or visitor turnover. If you can't get laid in that environment something else is going on.

Don't tell anyone you're a virgin either, any decent guy will understand later you are shy and maybe ashamed, maybe it is manipulative but you should probably get this behind you. There are a lot of social skills linked up with sexuality; learning how to navigate sexuality will make your life better.

If it's more like nobody can fit your criteria, you will need a therapist, not a boyfriend. Good luck and happy hunting

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
This is more common than you'd think for educated girls with closed social circles who won't do the bar/club thing.
Slightly more common then elves, fairies and unicorns.

wait_out said:
If you have money and look good, join a climbing gym and climb with a partner you like, or do a 3-week vacation at a surf camp or something. If you don't have money, get a job at a hostel or anywhere fun with high staff and/or visitor turnover. If you can't get laid in that environment something else is going on.

Don't tell anyone you're a virgin either, any decent guy will understand later you are shy and maybe ashamed, maybe it is manipulative but you should probably get this behind you. There are a lot of social skills linked up with sexuality; learning how to navigate sexuality will make your life better.

If it's more like nobody can fit your criteria, you will need a therapist, not a boyfriend. Good luck and happy hunting
It's obviously a troll dude. I totally forgot this thread even existed. I think its about time people let this die out.

Virginity is so rare and in such a high demand these days that any half attractive female can literally offer it to the highest bidder. Highest bidder as in hundreds of thousands or even millions. Then again if I remember correctly she said she messed around with several other guys so I wouldn't go as far as to consider it a true virgin either. The hypocrisy in some people who think they can do anything and everything but vaginal penetration and still consider "saving" themselves is just laughable.

samsie1

Reaction score
Im pretty sure a guy is going to figure out Im a virgin when he tries to stick it in me and it doesnt happen super easily. I am a virgin technically but yes, I have done other stuff so I guess I am an experienced virgin. I dont have issues with a guy trying to get physical with me but the ones that tried to take it all the way got turned off when I told them.

Theres a possibility one of my old guy friends will have sex with me. I talked to him last night and he seemed up for it but I wont be able to see him for a month. If that doesnt work out or he flakes on me...for now on I wont tell a guy and will hope for the best.

I dont give a crap if you all think Im fake I know other attractive girls that are virgins as well because they are late bloomers like me or are religious. I just wanted advice because females arent good to ask about this. You all reiterated I should lie so for now on I will

B

BeDJ

Samuel,

You NEED to mention that you are a virgin in your POF profile or these self-righteous men on the site won't even message you.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=33279665

My POF profile. That I dont use.

Assuming by troll you mean someone fake. Yes I am a 24 year old non-fat girl
seriously?????? :confused:

why don't you just get into a real relationship?? i'm in the extreme minority on here but i think sex is better that way. i really don't know why it hasn't happened for you yet...all women have to do is leave the house basically!!

samsie1

Reaction score
yyc12 said:
seriously?????? :confused:

why don't you just get into a real relationship?? i'm in the extreme minority on here but i think sex is better that way. i really don't know why it hasn't happened for you yet...all women have to do is leave the house basically!!
Im too scared Ill be a virgin still in several years if I do that. There arent too many guys in their 20's that are genuinely nice with good character and I dont want my first relationship to be crappy. It seems silly to be like "oh I wanna lose my virginity to you so Ill get in a relationship when its prob not going to work anyway" Id just rather lose it to someone Ive been dating

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^alternatively, if you fancy a trip to England I would be more than happy to "date" you for an evening ;-)

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got enough chances already; I diagnose her with AW Syndrome. End of this nonsense thread**

-R

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, sam, you gotta understand our point of view. You are a good looking girl that's complaining of not being able to get laid. To us guys that's like being piss broke and hearing about your millionaire friend complaining that he can't find a way to spend his money. Would YOU feel bad for him?

Seriously, girlfriend, glamour up some dude for a week or so and get the job done, it isn't that hard. Pick a somewhat humdrum guy that'll go easy on ya. Get rid of him in another week or so. Ice pack-up your cooch and voila!

If there is some other psychological attribute to you not being able to jump this hurdle, by all means get help. Other than that you are not going to get any mind blowing advice from a bunch of guys on a site that have been burned by women the majority of their lives. Do excuse the frankness, but we don't sugar coat things here.

Good luck to ya.